Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (24 Viewers)

Legitimate inquiry for the drunks: why are mirrors so expensive?

I have no idea what goes into making them but it just seems like some glass and a metal frame for an over-sized floor mirror shouldn’t cost a G.

I have no idea what goes into making them but it just seems like some glass and a metal frame for an over-sized floor mirror shouldn’t cost a G.
You get the mirror ad too? I was not wondering about the price of the mirror though.....I was mostly wondering how that chick got in that position.

The hell are these mirror frames you are looking at made of?

You get the mirror ad too? I was not wondering about the price of the mirror though.....I was mostly wondering how that chick got in that position.
Lol. No, I’ve been looking for an oversized mirror for my dining room for awhile but they are all so flipping expensive.

Costs a lot of money to mount something that heavy on a ceiling…
102pfw.jpg

Lol. No, I’ve been looking for an oversized mirror for my dining room for awhile but they are all so flipping expensive.
I have one of these in my hallway. I think that the color is different though.

I don't know if they deliver to your area.

My fellow drunks, this is your reminder to always trust your gut. It literally never fails you.

The second your gut says “hold on”, don’t ignore it.

It will save you a lot of time with colleagues, clients, friends, family, lovers, potential lovers, salespeople & scammers, etc.

I was recently in a situation having a conversation with someone and my spidey senses were tingling like “this seems off” yet didn’t seem like a big deal. A week later, that ‘off’ comment made a ton more sense.

I don’t feel like going into detail about the situation because it’s nothing serious at all but even the smallest things when your gut tells you it’s off, believe it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom