Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (41 Viewers)

Also, the beginning scene when he pulls a cat out of his jacket was insane. He's petting a cat saying there's nothing to see here. Yeah, sure thing boss man.

Also, the beginning scene when he pulls a cat out of his jacket was insane. He's petting a cat saying there's nothing to see here. Yeah, sure thing boss man.
Yeah that was good directing to intro the movie like that

Cold beers here, I prefer low abv ones in this heat.
You need more alcohol, not less.

Alcohol makes you release heat so you need to drink a lot to get rid of all that excess heat you have stored

It's a proven fact that alcohol opens up the blood vessels near the surface of the skin and that you release heat.

Therefore it makes perfect sense that the more you drink, the more heat you release. Once you release enough heat you should feel nice and cool!

It's a proven fact that alcohol opens up the blood vessels near the surface of the skin and that you release heat.

Therefore it makes perfect sense that the more you drink, the more heat you release. Once you release enough heat you should feel nice and cool!
I've gotten drunk over 4,000 times in my life so I think I'm an expert on this. Alcohol makes you hotter, not colder.

Believe it or not, one of you is right and the other of you is not wrong:

At levels of initial intoxication, alcohol works as a vasodilator, causing blood vessels to relax and expand. However, at extremely high levels, alcohol works as a vasoconstrictor, causing veins to tighten and constrict. Both of these conditions can negatively affect your blood pressure.

There are numerous papers and studies on this, but I don’t feel like hunting them down at this moment.

Believe it or not, one of you is right and the other of you is not wrong:

At levels of initial intoxication, alcohol works as a vasodilator, causing blood vessels to relax and expand. However, at extremely high levels, alcohol works as a vasoconstrictor, causing veins to tighten and constrict. Both of these conditions can negatively affect your blood pressure.

There are numerous papers and studies on this, but I don’t feel like hunting them down at this moment.
Yeah I know....it was a joke and I was just running with it.

a lot of people have gotten in trouble in cold climates when they drink to warm up because they didn't realize that warming sensation was also heat leaving the body

Ok....vacation is winding down. We hauled camper from VA beach to PA today and head back to Ohio Monday. Just for some perspective....we left home June 30th so it's been a minute since I've been "home". I'm still on a healthy dose of Miller lites and my temperature feels great so I must be doing it right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom