Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (62 Viewers)

There are mass protests all around me apparently and I’ve been too drunk to notice. Only now people are protesting via mass car parades and only honk when their cars are moving. This is how they are avoiding the tear gas and rubber bullets. I just looked it up because the incessant horn honking was pissong me off.
Anyway, I don’t want to talk about it more though because this thread is the best thread and we only talk about fun things here like murder and arson ....

Angel-Pepper,

There is no point of protesting, just my opinion, government has drones, and secret weapons to keep people in line. Just try to ride out the storm the best you can.

Angel-Pepper,

There is no point of protesting, just my opinion, government has drones, and secret weapons to keep people in line. Just try to ride out the storm the best you can.
As long as the honking stops before bedtime, it’s all good. I have all I need at home: food. Booze, Xanax, murder investigation shows and the corona drinking thread.

Let's change the mood Scorpius style.

Random video.

Yep. Already getting a buzz.

Scorpius would post Alice Cooper, but Digital Underground brings me back. By the way, thanks saints report.com I.T. team for fixing the Mac/YouTube bug.

Time to feel Sublime!

As long as the honking stops before bedtime, it’s all good. I have all I need at home: food. Booze, Xanax, murder investigation shows and the corona drinking thread.

You watching CSI?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom