Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (19 Viewers)

Well played.

tenor.gif

No Pepper. No Torgo.

No Dago. No Marsha.

Guess I'm alone.

Had to edit. Didn't watch the video before I posted.

If any of you saw a woman's breasts and were offended.

My bad.

I was drinking vodka by the pool all day with a group of friends. I got home an hour ago and had to shower and dry my hair. AND I forgot that before I left, I stripped my bed to wash linens as I do every week and had to make the bed when I got home too. Nothing worse than coming home after a day of drinking and having to make the forking bed. I need a maid/house birch

I'm my last drink of whiskey which would complete the pint I bought. I then have 2-400 mls of wine left, closer to 200.
The way you track/count your liquor is disturbing to me. You'd probably make good killer because of the way you meticulously track and count every single forking detail...

I was drinking vodka by the pool all day with a group of friends. I got home an hour ago and had to shower and dry my hair. AND I forgot that before I left, I stripped my bed to wash linens as I do every week and had to make the bed when I got home too. Nothing worse than coming home after a day of drinking and having to make the forking bed. I need a maid/house birch

At least you made it out of the shower this time.

The way you track/count your liquor is disturbing to me. You'd probably make good killer because of the way you meticulously track and count every single forking detail...

Well it's not hard to see if you drank a pint when you bought a pint. With wine, I measured 200mls in my glass so that I can make sure I don't drink too much per drunk so that it will last for two days. Also, I track how many drinks of wine I've had by using a napkin. You see, when you pour a glass of wine, sometimes a drop falls out onto the fridge so I use a napkin and press it against the tap to prevent that. I then can keep track of that. A box of wine should have about 25 drinks total. So 10-12 per drunk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom