Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (13 Viewers)

Well it's not hard to see if you drank a pint when you bought a pint. With wine, I measured 200mls in my glass so that I can make sure I don't drink too much per drunk so that it will last for two days. Also, I track how many drinks of wine I've had by using a napkin. You see, when you pour a glass of wine, sometimes a drop falls out onto the fridge so I use a napkin and press it against the tap to prevent that. I then can keep track of that. A box of wine should have about 25 drinks total. So 10-12 per drunk.
This has serial killer written all over it.

This has serial killer written all over it.

The napkin part wasn't even my idea. I can be very lazy. Well Lord Tice got tired of the wine splatter piling up on the bottom of the fridge and said he'd pay me to make sure it doesn't happen anymore. So I then came up with the napkin part and started doing it immediately. Yep, no money was ever given to me but I at least don't dirty the fridge anymore.

I was drinking vodka by the pool all day with a group of friends. I got home an hour ago and had to shower and dry my hair. AND I forgot that before I left, I stripped my bed to wash linens as I do every week and had to make the bed when I got home too. Nothing worse than coming home after a day of drinking and having to make the forking bed. I need a maid/house birch
That's the worst. I do that with laundry every now and then. I'll be heading to bed and there on the bed sits a basket of laundry I forgot to fold. I would request a house birch but unfortunately that's my role.

That's the worst. I do that with laundry every now and then. I'll be heading to bed and there on the bed sits a basket of laundry I forgot to fold. I was request a house birch but unfortunately that's my role.
I wish it would have been laundry. I'd have left that shirt (not a literal shirt...the SR version of a curse word) in the basket until whenever. But I am not sleeping on a sheetless bed.

I'm never going to let that story die.

You realize that.
I forget which story I told you guys here. I have many drunken shower stories. When I lived in Texas, it was like part of my drunken ritual to come home hammered and shower. I think because it's so hot there all the time so you come home from a day/night of drinking and you're all sweaty and disgusting so you go shower. Which then means I was very drunk in the shower on many occasions.

I always make it out. Sometimes I slip and fall, pass out or throw up in the shower before I make it out ....but I always make it out.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand you just cursed yourself

I forget which story I told you guys here. I have many drunken shower stories. When I lived in Texas, it was like part of my drunken ritual to come home hammered and shower. I think because it's so hot there all the time so you come home from a day/night of drinking and you're all sweaty and disgusting so you go shower. Which then means I was very drunk in the shower on many occasions.

Oh.

Let me remind you.

It was the one where you passed out in the shower and when the water got cold, it woke you up.

But please, tell us another one.

Oh.

Let me remind you.

It was the one where you passed out in the shower and when the water got cold, it woke you up.

But please, tell us another one.

And provide visual aids

I want to make sure I understand the complete context

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom