Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Really, this could be any day/night of the week now. Isolation is awful. I want to see my friends and be free again.
Who else is drankin'?
What are you drankin'?
Tonight is Moscow Mules for me.

Please let this thread go downhill fast.....the EE has been very lackluster lately.

Last edited:

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've watched Spaceballs, Happy Gilmore, and now Friends with Benefits tonight.

Just relaxing and having a few beverages.
Wife and I took the projector out on the back deck and watched some movie she picked out called Long Shot. I figured I was safe because it had Seth Rogan in it but it was actually a chick flick she snuck by me. It was aight though.

zatsnzapps

Do you have a pwobwem...?
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Bawlmer, Merlyn via Birmingham and Metairie/Kenner
Wife and I took the projector out on the back deck and watched some movie she picked out called Long Shot. I figured I was safe because it had Seth Rogan in it but it was actually a chick flick she snuck by me. It was aight though.
lol, I watched it a few weeks ago - it was ok, but definitely a chick flick.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
We watched that on a flight several months ago. I like Charlize Theron, and a chick flick on a flight messes with you - something about the pressure I think.

We watched the new movie on Amazon - My Spy, I think. Formulaic but cute and fun.

Made vegan bread pudding with whiskey sauce. Added some extra Makers. Came out very good.

Loose Cannon

Tangibles
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Y'all should watch the first episode of "Home Game" on Netflix. Trust me. Craziest damned sport I've ever seen. I think it's only 30-40 minutes, well worth the watch.

Wife is in bed, just fired up game 2 of the 2007 NBA finals. Been rewatching all of the Spurs title runs in this sports black hole.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I got lot up. Pulley swap on my son's car down at the neighbors didn't go quite as planned. Fought us tooth and nail. Ran out of beer so had my son sneak in the back garage door and grab me a few more. Wife gave up and went to bed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Headlines

Top Bottom