Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (56 Viewers)

Got some special booze for tonight. Got some Xingu black lager from Brazil, got some Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale (nectar of the gods), and then I am trying the two in the pics for the first time. Glenlivet isn't my first choice in scotch, but a single malt scotch finished in casks used to age rum for only $40? Yes, please. And the Clownshoes is an old style ale finished in brandy casks....might need some tissue after tasting that

download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

Got some special booze for tonight. Got some Xingu black lager from Brazil, got some Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale (nectar of the gods), and then I am trying the two in the pics for the first time. Glenlivet isn't my first choice in scotch, but a single malt scotch finished in casks used to age rum for only $40? Yes, please. And the Clownshoes is an old style ale finished in brandy casks....might need some tissue after tasting that

download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

Brah, you didn't need an excuse to show us another picture of your dog. I see through you!

I'm taking 1 more night off. I think I may have got my sleep squared away and will be in bed early tonight. I stayed up all night last night and took a short nap today so I don't see any issues with me falling asleep tonight. Although......3-4 beers would probably help me sleep better hmmmmm. Nah...I'll hold off 1 more night

download (1).jpeg
download.jpeg

I have tried numerous Clown Shoes beers, Hammer of the Holy was my fav, but unfortunately most of them are just too wayyy over the top for me. I have not had the one you have, but hopefully it is a good one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom