Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (63 Viewers)

I can deal with vegetarianism because cheese and eggs, and have even tried it once or twice for a few months and not hated it.

Veganism is beyond my abilities.

It's OK here and there, and I've been able to adapt some things to vegan without too much loss in quality. (Note: I could never do it as a lifestyle choice).

But one thing I've noticed is that these two (to slightly differing degrees) just don't appreciate food. They eat for sustenance. They can warm up some Costco veggie burgers for every meal. Or cereal with oat milk (that stuff's expensive, BTW). Living with us, they've gotten a little better about the cooking process and meal curation in general, but I'm sure they will regress. I like food too much to go that route.

I'm a t a point where my as of late constant anxiety is low but I'm not yet blitzed. But that will come soon.

My gumbo fantasies ain't happening, but I've got beef jerky and that will have to do.

I'm on my last cocktail tonight. Some of you need to step up your game tomorrow. I'm sure Scorp will somehow try to grab a championship in the wee hours of the morning, but whatever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom