Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (67 Viewers)

Hell, I'll trade you some human Xanax for that. :hihi:

6ihJ.gif

I have a wealthy uncle in Houston who had a black lab about 25 years ago that he paid a lot of money to send to school for obedience and to be a hunting dog. He used to get so scared during fireworks and thunder storms. One day while my aunt and uncle were at work, there was a bad storm and he had jumped up onto the bed in the downstairs guest room, buried himself under the covers and died of a heart attack. Poor dog. He was awesome. His name was Steve.

I have a wealthy uncle in Houston who had a black lab about 25 years ago that he paid a lot of money to send to school for obedience and to be a hunting dog. He used to get so scared during fireworks and thunder storms. One day while my aunt and uncle were at work, there was a bad storm and he had jumped up onto the bed in the downstairs guest room, buried himself under the covers and died of a heart attack. Poor dog. He was awesome. His name was Steve.

Damn! I was named after a cousin my mom had that drowned. Same name, Steven. I wouldn't change that name other than to go for Scorpius.

Wow what a downer

Now I am thinking about losing my two sheetheads

My Dad had a black lab when I was younger. I let her out one day to run around, and she ran away. I still feel terrible about it today.

Nooooo! Do not go down that rabbit hole. They will live forever!

BTW, where has @zeetes been?

He said he was taking a vacation from here....mentioned something involving another poster named Merl

I honestly dont get why people cant just bleep over the crap they dont like or even why get upset over what is on here at all.

He said he was taking a vacation from here....mentioned something involving another poster named Merl

I honestly dont get why people cant just bleep over the crap they dont like or even why get upset over what is on here at all.

Pretty much nothing will stop me from coming onto this website. Maybe I won't message anymore but NOTHING will stop me from reading anything on here! Saintsreport rules!!

Well shirt, I'm going to have to fight Merl now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom