Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

If I didn’t get hangovers like you lucky bastageos, I’d drink more. Every now and again I manage to dodge a bullet and escape hangoverville

Got to amazon and search "hangover prevent'

Many of them have 4.5 or 5 star ratings with tons of reviews. I would thing that there is a really good chance that they work

Truth is that you being active is probably making you more susceptible to hangovers since working out means you lose a lot of electrolytes

Got to amazon and search "hangover prevent'

Many of them have 4.5 or 5 star ratings with tons of reviews. I would thing that there is a really good chance that they work

Truth is that you being active is probably making you more susceptible to hangovers since working out means you lose a lot of electrolytes
Probably very likely. I work out 1-1.5 hours Mon-Fri and then walk for just over an hour on Saturday mornings.

Probably very likely. I work out 1-1.5 hours Mon-Fri and then walk for just over an hour on Saturday mornings.

Well give one of those hangover cures a try. What do you have to lose?

I actually tried one once before - given to me by this guy I was dating at the time - and it worked really well.

Well damn. Place an order on amazon, get it in a couple days, and be ready to throw a few back next week

You cant create a drinking thread and then impose such strict rules on drinking

Well damn. Place an order on amazon, get it in a couple days, and be ready to throw a few back next week

You cant create a drinking thread and then impose such strict rules on drinking
Only imposed on myself.

don’t forget that I am also the instigator. The one who pushes everyone else to drink and get wasted while I sit back and film everyone doing dumb shirt

Only imposed on myself.

don’t forget that I am also the instigator. The one who pushes everyone else to drink and get wasted while I sit back and film everyone doing dumb shirt

Hold on just a damned minute....you havent gotten any video from me ever since you threatened to sic the FBI on me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom