Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

If I didn’t get hangovers like you lucky bastageos, I’d drink more. Every now and again I manage to dodge a bullet and escape hangoverville
Do you get them with everything you drink? Sugary drinks would do that to me and back in my Budweiser days I got them bad which I blamed on the rice. Miller lite really doesn't give me a hangover unless I go all next level and even then they're not bad. Staying up late is what gets me. I had to start setting a cutoff time of ~midnight because those 2-3am nights hurt me for days.

Do you get them with everything you drink? Sugary drinks would do that to me and back in my Budweiser days I got them bad which I blamed on the rice. Miller lite really doesn't give me a hangover unless I go all next level and even then they're not bad. Staying up late is what gets me. I had to start setting a cutoff time of ~midnight because those 2-3am nights hurt me for days.

You are right about the rice.

I think I've gotten drunk so often that I rarely get hungover now. What used to do it is drinking beyond a certain amount and/or not getting 8 hours of sleep. The worst that will happen to me now is that I feel out of it for an hour after waking up.

Try 3 bottles of Syrah, 6 shots of tequila, a 6 foot bag of movie popcorn and a box of cheese-its. By myself
I was still F-Ed up on Wednesday and I did that on a saturday

I am a lil drunk so I’ll just make one post:

sugary alcohol definitely makes me feel worse the next day but lately everything gives me a hangover if I have too much. I think Dago’s theory about my workouts and losing electrolytes is probably the cause.

my friend and I dipped out of work at 2 and spent the afternoon at the Omni pool - where she is a member and only members can use the pool (so they can continue receiving member fees while the rest of the hotel/resort is closed) and once again we drank white claws. I’m not a huge fan of them but they are not as heavy as beer and since they don’t have food or drink service there and we have to bring our own stuff, it’s easy to bring to the pool without having to bring your own pre-mixes cocktails or bring a portable bar with you.

I also stopped at my favorite Mexican place for some rolled tacos and a gigantic carne asada quesadilla... after eating super healthy all week and not drinking, I love this.

my biggest dilemma is that I can’t decide if I like the rolled tacos or quesadilla more. #firstworldproblems

sugary alcohol definitely makes me feel worse the next day but lately everything gives me a hangover if I have too much. I think Dago’s theory about my workouts and losing electrolytes is probably the cause.

my friend and I dipped out of work at 2 and spent the afternoon at the Omni pool - where she is a member and only members can use the pool (so they can continue receiving member fees while the rest of the hotel/resort is closed) and once again we drank white claws. I’m not a huge fan of them but they are not as heavy as beer and since they don’t have food or drink service there and we have to bring our own stuff, it’s easy to bring to the pool without having to bring your own pre-mixes cocktails or bring a portable bar with you.

I also stopped at my favorite Mexican place for some rolled tacos and a gigantic carne asada quesadilla... after eating super healthy all week and not drinking, I love this.

my biggest dilemma is that I can’t decide if I like the rolled tacos or quesadilla more. #firstworldproblems
What the heck is a rolled taco? You mean a flauta?

Last edited:

So you went swimming at a hotel pool, drank white claws, and had a quesadilla.

You can take the girl out of the south . . .

What the heck is a rolled taco?
I think most other states would refer to them as a loaded tostada (hard taco rolled up and fried with all the toppings - cheese guacamole, etc on top) but in Southern California they are called rolled tacos

[/QUOT

yes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom