Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (36 Viewers)

Trying Auchentoshan 12 year
Got it on sale for $38
Definitely superior to the Glen Grant I just finished off. It's a sherry bomb for sure. Smooth with vanilla with a bit of orange and maraschino cherry. This one I REALLY recommend...if Oak Point keeps it in stock this will be a regular whiskey even at its normal $43 price

I'm in decompression mode like the deep divers. 2 weeks on vacation drinking like a fish you can't just come home and go cold turkey. First night back so had a fire and worked over the beer cooler a bit.

Apparently a flauta is a fried rolled taco and a chimichanga is a fried burrito.

That seems to be correct but I can't get behind something that calls itself a rolled taco. Burritos are a rolled taco if you don't count what's inside. A flauta is a flauta. Now chimichangas on the other hand are like a fried burrito. I had thought that they were opened just like a regular taco. A taco has to be open, you can't roll it up and call it a rolled taco, that makes no sense.

This is funny because dinner tonight is fajitas but since we're aren't using skirt steak then it can't be fajitas. That's crazy to me because it's still a taco even with the steak.

Okay at this point I think this thread needs to be merged with the Taco Bell thread.

It was inevitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom