Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (11 Viewers)

You’ll have to ask google.. I don’t know. I have no idea what a chimichanga is

I think I now understand the original question. What's the difference between a taco and a flauta and the difference between a burrito and a chimichanga. A taco is open ended while the flauta gets rolled up so it's no longer the same thing. A big difference though is that the flauta is fried. A burrito is like a long arse flauta but not fried while the chimichanga is a half version of the burrito but it IS fried.

I thought a flauta was a flute shaped thing while a chimichanga was a mini taco?
Apparently a flauta is a fried rolled taco and a chimichanga is a fried burrito.

A rolled taco is REALLY a burrito. Tacoes are open ended so if you roll them, they become a burrito. Flauta's are a burrito that you fry. A chimichanga is a half sized burrito that you fry. There is no such thing as a rolled taco because that would make it a burrito. It does make sense that there are sizes to these concoctions. No more food talk from me tonight.

A rolled taco is REALLY a burrito. Tacoes are open ended so if you roll them, they become a burrito. Flauta's are a burrito that you fry. A chimichanga is a half sized burrito that you fry. There is no such thing as a rolled taco because that would make it a burrito. It does make sense that there are sizes to these concoctions. No more food talk from me tonight.
Does it really matter when you're hungry?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom