Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (25 Viewers)

There is not enough booze talk in here

I'm drinking very a cheap, non descript Cabernet Sauvignon out of small plastic bottles. I am classless, as you would expect of a man kicked out of Waffle House.

But do you do it with panache?

Yes. I want to yak but not from the booze but because of all the tacos and they are not digesting. FML

It's very very rare that I want to throw up so I just don't get it. My apologies. Also, how do you know why you want to yak? I know my reasons for wanting to rarely throw up and what you mentioned isn't one of them.

It's very very rare that I want to throw up so I just don't get it. My apologies. Also, how do you know why you want to yak? I know my reasons for wanting to rarely throw up and what you mentioned isn't one of them.
It’s very rare that I want to throw up. I ate too much bad crap too fast ... what part doesn’t make sense?

i do plan on being intoxicated tonight. 5th year in a row that tomorrow, i have not spent with my significant other on my born naked date.

i hate birthdays. from 1998-2015, my spouse always made it a big deal (not sure why, it just marks a day like july 4th marks a day), but she made it special.

she was a newborn baby and i always felt sad about that. no matter how big of a party, it seemed as most people forgot why there, but instead thinking a new year's celebration. best is, cake comes out, and everyone looks confused as happy birthday is sung.

in honor of her (who drank maybe a beer, always liefmans raspberry, once a year or every other), i plan on numbing my day with jameson. lot's of it. doing today though.

my sister-in-law and a friend's (lol friend) wife, coming tomorrow for lunch. i've stated before, my wife's family IS MY family. even @antipop (whom i do <3) and @whodatfever (family by wedding).

today though, ugh. dreary, raining, semi-overcast, and just blah. i don't want to think about it at all.
several birthday's were spent watching nephews. totally awesome. we'd play games together, video games of course, most of the time. loved it.

sorry just ranting. i didn't even realize my birthday until my sil called to see what i was doing. i'd almost rather have not known, at all.

ugh. miserable weekend.

anyway, here is to irish liquid gold!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom