Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (23 Viewers)

i do plan on being intoxicated tonight. 5th year in a row that tomorrow, i have not spent with my significant other on my born naked date.

i hate birthdays. from 1998-2015, my spouse always made it a big deal (not sure why, it just marks a day like july 4th marks a day), but she made it special.

she was a newborn baby and i always felt sad about that. no matter how big of a party, it seemed as most people forgot why there, but instead thinking a new year's celebration. best is, cake comes out, and everyone looks confused as happy birthday is sung.

in honor of her (who drank maybe a beer, always liefmans raspberry, once a year or every other), i plan on numbing my day with jameson. lot's of it. doing today though.

my sister-in-law and a friend's (lol friend) wife, coming tomorrow for lunch. i've stated before, my wife's family IS MY family. even @antipop (whom i do <3) and @whodatfever (family by wedding).

today though, ugh. dreary, raining, semi-overcast, and just blah. i don't want to think about it at all.
several birthday's were spent watching nephews. totally awesome. we'd play games together, video games of course, most of the time. loved it.

sorry just ranting. i didn't even realize my birthday until my sil called to see what i was doing. i'd almost rather have not known, at all.

ugh. miserable weekend.

anyway, here is to irish liquid gold!
Mine was on the 18th. I was pretty much hoping no one would remember as well. Got some texts, it was heavy rain. Just letting you know you're not alone feeling like that. My sisters and their families came over for me to cook dinner last night. They ended up pulling out a cheesecake and singing for it, totally unexpected, but satisfying. There's no use in telling people not to celebrate you! :D
Happy early Birthday, zeetes!

i do plan on being intoxicated tonight. 5th year in a row that tomorrow, i have not spent with my significant other on my born naked date.

i hate birthdays. from 1998-2015, my spouse always made it a big deal (not sure why, it just marks a day like july 4th marks a day), but she made it special.

she was a newborn baby and i always felt sad about that. no matter how big of a party, it seemed as most people forgot why there, but instead thinking a new year's celebration. best is, cake comes out, and everyone looks confused as happy birthday is sung.

in honor of her (who drank maybe a beer, always liefmans raspberry, once a year or every other), i plan on numbing my day with jameson. lot's of it. doing today though.

my sister-in-law and a friend's (lol friend) wife, coming tomorrow for lunch. i've stated before, my wife's family IS MY family. even @antipop (whom i do <3) and @whodatfever (family by wedding).

today though, ugh. dreary, raining, semi-overcast, and just blah. i don't want to think about it at all.
several birthday's were spent watching nephews. totally awesome. we'd play games together, video games of course, most of the time. loved it.

sorry just ranting. i didn't even realize my birthday until my sil called to see what i was doing. i'd almost rather have not known, at all.

ugh. miserable weekend.

Happy Birthday Zeetes!

ugh. miserable weekend.

Happy birthday

ugh. miserable weekend.

Happy Birthday Zeetes! I am currently waiting for liquor store delivery, and will pop one open in your name.

ugh. miserable weekend.

maybe try not to get blackout drunk :shrug:

happy birthday little one...you know how to find me

i don't plan on blitz. i respect my sister-in-law too much, but anyone willing to see me on my birthday i would never be a dick, especially not on purpose, at all, so thank them for caring.

It’s very rare that I want to throw up. I ate too much bad crap too fast ... what part doesn’t make sense?

It's not that. I drank too fast last night and was too drunk and for some reason it was confusing me. I punished myself by not visiting this thread really tonight. In fact, I'm leaving again after this message. I need to get control over my craziness.

ugh. miserable weekend.

Happy birthday man

Edit: poured myself a tall glass of scotch just now for yah man

Last edited:
Just popped open a nice cold IPA, started an online chess game with my buddy, got another beer and a bottle of Rioja in the lineup tonight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom