Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (31 Viewers)

I drank everything on Saturday. My usual little group got together and had a bbq at the park. Drank my watermelon mint juice w/ vodka. Also had some tequila shots (of some new tequila I had not had before that was not too bad called Teremana blanco (The Rock's tequila apparently)), one guy brought some moonshine from Jamaica and I ate a couple of the pears (which was far worse than drinking the actual moonshine), then we moved the party to my place at sundown and drank some more tequila and had part of an edible. Surprisingly I did not feel bad yesterday apart from being incredibly tired because I can't sleep when I drink.

Ok back to the old reliable summer drink. ONX winery Rosé. It’s made from Tempranillo grapes so it has that Tempranillo spice to it. It’s really quite good. I done even want to think of how much money I’ve spent on it since this coronavirus garbage has started.

Ok back to the old reliable summer drink. ONX winery Rosé. It’s made from Tempranillo grapes so it has that Tempranillo spice to it. It’s really quite good. I done even want to think of how much money I’ve spent on it since this coronavirus garbage has started.

I have to admit that this is my second summer on the rose’ train and it’s quite nice. Not every night of the week but two or three fo sho

I’ve been knocking out bottles of Bread and Butter pinot noir - great flavor for <$20 grocery bottle (Napa). But they’ve got a rose I’m gonna give a whirl tomorrow. With the wife of course. I’m comfortable with my masculinity, just not yet “drink rose by myself” comfortable. 😂

I’ve been knocking out bottles of Bread and Butter pinot noir - great flavor for <$20 grocery bottle (Napa). But they’ve got a rose I’m gonna give a whirl tomorrow. With the wife of course. I’m comfortable with my masculinity, just not yet “drink rose by myself” comfortable. 😂
Pfft. Today my 29th anniversary and I turn 49 next Sunday. I don’t have any worries about my masculinity.

my wife took that away a long time ago....

Pfft. Today my 29th anniversary and I turn 49 next Sunday. I don’t have any worries about my masculinity.

my wife took that away a long time ago....

Gratz man. Toasting your anniversary right now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom