Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (25 Viewers)

I drank again last night. One of my friend groups were supposed to get together and go hiking. Then the marine got out of work late and we were waiting on him forever. My other friend had a crazy day at work and she was stressed and hungry and then the marine arrived letting us know he got a promotion so instead of hiking, we went to eat dinner and had drinks and celebrated. Nothing too crazy though.

I drank again last night. One of my friend groups were supposed to get together and go hiking. Then the marine got out of work late and we were waiting on him forever. My other friend had a crazy day at work and she was stressed and hungry and then the marine arrived letting us know he got a promotion so instead of hiking, we went to eat dinner and had drinks and celebrated. Nothing too crazy though.

You rule breaker!

It’s edible Friday over here. Lol

I hate and envy you.

giphy.gif

Evening, birches! :cheer:

It's drinky Friday and I'm having bourbon again tonight.

I can't stay up until the wee hours tonight because I have to work (from home) in the AM, but I'll get a few belts in tonight.

Wine for now. Have a morning bike ride scheduled. Today’s ride was against the breeze the whole ride.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom