Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (6 Viewers)

No eggs so I can't make cinnabon cinnamon rolls but I can make some biscuits. I like cooking when I'm drunk.
I used to drunk cook a lot when I lived in Texas. Not so much here. One of my friends told me about a night he got hammered and made red velvet pancakes at 3am, forgot about it and woke up to a giant mess the next day. There was more to the story and the way he told it was more interesting but it was one of those historical type of nights so now it’s the punchline of a lot of jokes in our group.

I used to drunk cook a lot when I lived in Texas. Not so much here. One of my friends told me about a night he got hammered and made red velvet pancakes at 3am, forgot about it and woke up to a giant mess the next day. There was more to the story and the way he told it was more interesting but it was one of those historical type of nights so now it’s the punchline of a lot of jokes in our group.

I'm not like that, I clean up as I cook. Even if I leave dishes in the sink, they are least rinsed off(I do the dishes at my house). It's literally when drunk when I get inspiration to cook something. I was all into cinnamon rolls and I can't go the cake route for the same reason. So that's how biscuits came to be tonight. I have pumpkin walnut spread, pear jam and peanut butter with white chocolate in it not to mention some honey.

I have a friend who got home from a night of drinking at the bars and put a frozen pizza in the oven. He then forgot about it and passed out. Luckily he woke up before the place burned to the ground.

Most junk food is good drunk food. Like, who gets hammered and craves a salad ?

When I get a salad from Rouses, it's two pounds and I guarantee it's not healthy for you. I load it up with bacon, cheese, tuna salad and tons of ranch dressing. I'd take one right now if I could.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom