Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (56 Viewers)

I talked to my pain management doctor about him prescribing me medical marijuana but it is too damned expensive. I would probably be looking at $700-$1000 a month easy

I talked to my pain management doctor about him prescribing me medical marijuana but it is too damned expensive. I would probably be looking at $700-$1000 a month easy

I don't know the full details but I know someone that's a member here in Louisiana and it costs a LOT just to apply. Plus it's not available in smokeable form. He has a spray and that's expensive as well.

I don't know the full details but I know someone that's a member here in Louisiana and it costs a LOT just to apply. Plus it's not available in smokeable form. He has a spray and that's expensive as well.

Not anymore. A bill was just passed so that pretty much any doctor can prescribe it for any condition they want. Hopefully this will lower the prices as a byproduct

Not anymore. A bill was just passed so that pretty much any doctor can prescribe it for any condition they want. Hopefully this will lower the prices as a byproduct

You still can't get bud though. I mean, the spray sounds cool but sometimes I want to smoke a bowl or a joint. I need my options.

I just realized that I lied in my last message. I ALWAYS want to smoke a bowl but I do sometimes want to smoke a joint. My apologies. Drinking beer right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom