Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (56 Viewers)

I just realized that I lied in my last message. I ALWAYS want to smoke a bowl but I do sometimes want to smoke a joint. My apologies. Drinking beer right now.

tenor.gif

Just finished a big arse tumbler of Talisker Storm and retired the bottle. Trying to figure out what to have next. Got Glendronach 12 year scotch, Sugarfield Bourbon bottled right here at home in Louisiana, Auchentoshan 3 Wood scotch, and Balvenie Double Wood scotch
Hard decisions

Just finished a big arse tumbler of Talisker Storm and retired the bottle. Trying to figure out what to have next. Got Glendronach 12 year scotch, Sugarfield Bourbon bottled right here at home in Louisiana, Auchentoshan 3 Wood scotch, and Balvenie Double Wood scotch
Hard decisions

Going off my memory of you talking about liquor, isn't the Sugarfield the worst of them?

Going off my memory of you talking about liquor, isn't the Sugarfield the worst of them?

Probably so although taste is subjective. Also depends on perspective. For about $30 the Sugarfield is a great deal. I have probably had 5 bottles total since I first tasted it

Probably so although taste is subjective. Also depends on perspective. For about $30 the Sugarfield is a great deal. I have probably had 5 bottles total since I first tasted it

So possibly the worst tasting one to you is the cheapest? Why is this a hard decision then? Finish that one off and leave the real difficult decision to another night. If not, go with the 2nd worse one.

Blowed out drunk tonight. Started about noon today. Go grab my phone out of the camper and my son has been playing games on it all day....6%battery so no drunk posting from me after this one haha

Blowed out drunk tonight. Started about noon today. Go grab my phone out of the camper and my son has been playing games on it all day....6%battery so no drunk posting from me after this one haha
I know u got a damned charger around

To me, if you're all about flavor while getting drunk, always start off with the best and work your way to the worst. The flavor doesn't matter as much as you get drunk plus it's harder to notice the difference.

Agree. Tip-top shelf, you can make an argument for saving for a special occasion - but after that, drink the best you got and work your way down. If you get to the bottom, you're either already drunk, or have no other option. Either way, you're happy to have whatever's there.

Agree. Tip-top shelf, you can make an argument for saving for a special occasion - but after that, drink the best you got and work your way down. If you get to the bottom, you're either already drunk, or have no other option. Either way, you're happy to have whatever's there.

I can't drink certain beers unless I'm already drunk and that's how I learned that lesson.

I ain't gonna say my taste buds don't degrade when I drink, but I still know good sheet from bad. Lines are where it's at

I ain't gonna say my taste buds don't degrade when I drink, but I still know good sheet from bad. Lines are where it's at

Do you really want to drink top shelf when you are 3 sheets to the wind? Compromise is our friend. I didn't always smoke the best stuff I had when I was already trashed.

Yes, but I would offer that choice is made at the store and not at the house at midnight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom