Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (20 Viewers)

Ahhh ok. I have done that before. Just gotta cleanse the palate between each

I didn't think about a palette cleanse because I'm not all about the flavor in that way. It just needs to be drinkable since I'm drinking to get drunk. Flavor is secondary.

Same here. I’m hoping the weather coming tomorrow will help put out some of the fires we’ve been dealing with.

The only fire I am dealing with is the one in my pants. I had no idea there was a Herpes Simplex 11

Well I'm up drinking my Fris and still loving it. Very windy and smokey from the wild fires. I don't go back to work until Thursday!

Only going to drink 4 beers and 3-4 drinks of wine(600-800mls) so while I may be technically getting drunk, I'm literally only drinking half or less of what I normally do. Truck is tomorrow and it might be 3600 pieces so it's going to be a beast.

Only going to drink 4 beers and 3-4 drinks of wine(600-800mls) so while I may be technically getting drunk, I'm literally only drinking half or less of what I normally do. Truck is tomorrow and it might be 3600 pieces so it's going to be a beast.

Gin Oclcok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom