Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (19 Viewers)

Damn....CBD chewables and scotch seems to be a wonderful combination

i'm already, mentally, annoyed that i have to stay "grass" sober, because of dumbarse laws.

i drink to compensate. forking bullshirt laws.

i'm already, mentally, annoyed that i have to stay "grass" sober, because of dumbarse laws.

i drink to compensate. forking bullshirt laws.

I just don't see how you can only stick with Jameson
I got nothing against Jameson...have had it on many occasions. I just like to change things up

Also we made our first trip to total wine today. Got a Sauvignon blanc which was number 3 on their top 20 wine list for 13.00. Balanced it with another Sauvignon blanc for 5.47, so we will see which is better.

Also we made our first trip to total wine today. Got a Sauvignon blanc which was number 3 on their top 20 wine list for 13.00. Balanced it with another Sauvignon blanc for 5.47, so we will see which is better.

Is that near Cleary in the old Best Buy store?

I went in there once to see how much the Delicious Red was. Still no place cheaper than Zuppardo's. Also, there was barely a single parking spot available.

Depends what you are getting. My usual Oyster Bay was cheapest I’ve seen it. They also have a nice hard seltzer collection. I still prefer the local groceries too.

Depends what you are getting. My usual Oyster Bay was cheapest I’ve seen it. They also have a nice hard seltzer collection. I still prefer the local groceries too.

I literally only looked for the boxed wine prices. Every other place is 14.99 for Delicious Red whereas Zuppardo's has it for 12.99. It used to be 10.99 at Rouses maybe 4 years ago. Breaux Mart might be the closest, it's possible it's 13.99.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom