Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (63 Viewers)

trying some texas vodka whatever the name is. it isn't tito's, but tastes a smidge better. all about the ingredients. these guys apparently use good sheet to make it taste like smooth vodka.

Sup beaches. Good win to start the season.

Love being on the deck right now....got a swarm of hummingbirds living around me. Was easily a dozen hanging around the feeders today at any one time
too scared for jameson? totally understand. it isn't for everyone, at least wannabe men.

The Balvenie is so smooth I could drink it down like koolaid

Love it

I was asking because you made it sound like you have an alcohol preference when it comes to certain foods by mentioning Asian. Speaking for myself, food doesn't factor into what I decide to get drunk on.

Well if I had said sake or Sapporo or something, then yes I would be making it sound like that, but since I mentioned gin, you correctly deduced that my alcohol selection was not relevant to our dinner choices and I was just mentioning that to add thread content.

Well if I had said sake or Sapporo or something, then yes I would be making it sound like that, but since I mentioned gin, you correctly deduced that my alcohol selection was not relevant to our dinner choices and I was just mentioning that to add thread content.

We got both of our intentions wrong because I did NOT deduce that your alcohol selection had nothing to do with the food. You said, "Asian tonight so that means gin". That leads me to believe that some other food could lead to some other alcohol. It's why I asked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom