Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (13 Viewers)

We got both of our intentions wrong because I did NOT deduce that your alcohol selection had nothing to do with the food. You said, "Asian tonight so that means gin". That leads me to believe that some other food could lead to some other alcohol. It's why I asked.

Well actually I do like some wines with certain food. But my comment was more that dealing with the project of cooking Asian with the family required gin more so than the food selection. I will probably switch to wine with dinner. Unfortunately we bought like 3 cases of my wine when it was on sale, so I tend to drink it with reckless abandon. I am expecting editorial comments soon.

Well actually I do like some wines with certain food. But my comment was more that dealing with the project of cooking Asian with the family required gin more so than the food selection. I will probably switch to wine with dinner. Unfortunately we bought like 3 cases of my wine when it was on sale, so I tend to drink it with reckless abandon. I am expecting editorial comments soon.

I wouldn't have known that cooking Asian required gin in that respect without asking because it seemed like a pairing to me. Also, I drink wine with reckless abandon as we all know on here so you won't hear anything from me. I doubt that you drink 3 bottles every time you get drunk though.

I wouldn't have known that cooking Asian required gin in that respect without asking because it seemed like a pairing to me. Also, I drink wine with reckless abandon as we all know on here so you won't hear anything from me. I doubt that you drink 3 bottles every time you get drunk though.

You actually do the opposite of reckless abandon because to measure to the mL. I have drank 3 but usually have other thingstoo.

You actually do the opposite of reckless abandon because to measure to the mL. I have drank 3 but usually have other thingstoo.

I started measuring my wine intake because I don't have a lot of money and need the box to last a certain amount of days. When I first started off, it was a liter so that the box lasted 5 days. Now, it's half a box each time. Also, knowing how much I've had helps me in deciding if I should drink more. I also base that decision off of how drunk I feel at the moment. I need half a box because I just don't get as drunk as I used to. I used to barely be able to drink beyond 8 beers whereas now I can easily average 12.

I started measuring my wine intake because I don't have a lot of money and need the box to last a certain amount of days. When I first started off, it was a liter so that the box lasted 5 days. Now, it's half a box each time. Also, knowing how much I've had helps me in deciding if I should drink more. I also base that decision off of how drunk I feel at the moment. I need half a box because I just don't get as drunk as I used to. I used to barely be able to drink beyond 8 beers whereas now I can easily average 12.

Im not judging. I’m just saying that kind of planning is the opposite of reckless abandon.

Sup beaches. Good win to start the season.

Love being on the deck right now....got a swarm of hummingbirds living around me. Was easily a dozen hanging around the feeders today at any one time
Glad you posted this...reminded me to bring in my hummingbird feeder. Being up north we need to pull them by the end of September to force them to fly south. Love seeing them around during the summer.

Glad you posted this...reminded me to bring in my hummingbird feeder. Being up north we need to pull them by the end of September to force them to fly south. Love seeing them around during the summer.

It's weird but they continue south from here even if I forget to pull them in by the end of october

Been a night of nights here. Did a brake job for the neighbors (84years old) that kicked my arse then lit into the jim beam. I'll be going to bed with the bed spins. Before and after.

Attachments

• IMG_20200916_221919.jpg
    IMG_20200916_221919.jpg
    732 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20200917_004125.jpg
    IMG_20200917_004125.jpg
    638.6 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom