Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (4 Viewers)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Really, this could be any day/night of the week now. Isolation is awful. I want to see my friends and be free again.
Who else is drankin'?
What are you drankin'?
Tonight is Moscow Mules for me.

Please let this thread go downhill fast.....the EE has been very lackluster lately.

Last edited:

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
Over the course of this pandemic I have discovered the merits of red wine, which isn't something I ever paid much attention to before

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Over the course of this pandemic I have discovered the merits of red wine, which isn't something I ever paid much attention to before
I'm pretty sure @Scorpius the Allfather is a boxed red wine connoisseur. He'll tell ya. :hihi:

I like a good Cabernet myself.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
To be fair, time is just an abstract attempt at measurement of the totality of existence. We're probably perpetually off by a half hour or so.
Your assumption of the error differential belies your theory. Obviously, no one knows what time it is.

Sun Wukong

Worlds Deadliest Fighting Arts Champion and Master
Reaction score
Your assumption of the error differential belies your theory. Obviously, no one knows what time it is.
I also just drunkenly devoured an entire sleeve of saltine crackers, so I'm clearly not to be trusted on any matters of import.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Recommendations?
I honestly don't remember the name of it. But I had one at the Hard Rock Cafe in NYC probably 10 years ago. I liked it. The next night, our group, who were up there for a week long training conference, had a banquet and dance and they were providing free drinks. I had like 5-6 glasses of Cabrenet and it was really good, but I never caught the name of it, but they were serving top of the line sheet there.

More recently, I tried one from the Giant supermarket here and it was trash. So, I wish I got the name of the one I drank the sheet out of because it was really good. Someday I'll find it again.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Laid a good one on last night. Probably do it again tonight. Some of that delicious miller lite. My hunting buddy (who's going through some things) tore into the jim beam and ended up about as drunk as I've ever seen him. Haha He needed it though....he's had a terrible year and a half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bears vs. Rams: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 7 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints 21 Panthers 17: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
So_$@int Silly Saints Saints vs Panthers game day thread. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Saints vs. Panthers: Week 7 open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
martymoose32 Panthers @ Saints Gameday Thread Gameday Board 1629
VPCajun It's. so. dark. in. here. Can't. find. Game Day Thread... Gameday Board 7
Grandadmiral Tigers vs. Gamecocks Thread Collegiate Sports Board 206
OutlawSaint Hypothetical: If you see a thread title that states Michael Thomas has been traded. (Question in first post) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Giants vs. Eagles: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How bad info seeps into public discourse (recent example from SSF) [THREAD CLOSED] Everything Else Board 34
Bill N/S Arizona @ Dallas Game Thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 257
DerrickB Jeff Duncan: Mayor Cantrell May Allow Fans this Sunday [THREAD CLOSED] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
Rams vs. 49ers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 6: Packers vs. Buccaneers open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 6 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB If We Have the Opportunity to Select One of these Guys in the 2021 Draft (It's Okay to Dream Thread) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5