Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (17 Viewers)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Really, this could be any day/night of the week now. Isolation is awful. I want to see my friends and be free again.
Who else is drankin'?
What are you drankin'?
Tonight is Moscow Mules for me.

Please let this thread go downhill fast.....the EE has been very lackluster lately.

Last edited:

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like Old Soul for cab sauvs (and their Petite Syrah). Also, Three Finger Jack (out of Lodi) is pretty good, and it has a heavier mouthfeel than the Old Soul. I acually like the Three Finger Jack red blend a little better than their cab sauv, a really awesome wine, imo.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Laid a good one on last night. Probably do it again tonight. Some of that delicious miller lite. My hunting buddy (who's going through some things) tore into the jim beam and ended up about as drunk as I've ever seen him. Haha He needed it though....he's had a terrible year and a half.
You are going to have to explain what "laid a good one" means

OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Laid a good one on last night. Probably do it again tonight. Some of that delicious miller lite. My hunting buddy (who's going through some things) tore into the jim beam and ended up about as drunk as I've ever seen him. Haha He needed it though....he's had a terrible year and a half.
I had an unplanned drunk & high night last night. One of my guy friends was sick of being at home and was like “I am going to come disturb your peace. I’m bored”. I said okay sure. I’m taking it easy. Going to have an edible and a few drinks and asleep by midnight.

While I was asleep by midnight, I did not take it easy yet luckily dodged the hangover bullet.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I have had several beers while watching football and about to move to scotch. Gonna binge watch some Peaky Blinders after that since I got the TV to myself tonight. Wife's band has a gig tonight. When she is home I can't watch that show because she can't understand the characters with the heavier accents lol

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Please excuse me if I get crazier but I'm on my 8th drink right now and I need to breakaway from here. I'm pounding the wine and I'm doing my due diligence on the other thing. Something will give soon and then I'll eat and go to sleep. I may fireball my way here periodically tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 11)