Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (52 Viewers)

So can I, if I'm not lazy and go and buy the damned masa like I said I would.
Oh but I don't make them. Much easier for a restaurant who makes them SO well to do it for me. I realize you don't have that option though. I suppose you could always bribe Dago's wife to make you some.

My friend in high school was from El Salvador and her mom used to make them in very large batches and sell them. That's when I first tasted them. SO DELICIOUS.

I was already playing around with it sober when amazon delivered it. I made videos for my friends. I also sang to the dog and he didn't like it either. I plan on using it with the echo feature at my next Teams staff meeting conference.

heh - I was thinking about the time a few months ago where you were posting and doing drunk karaoke in the car on the way back from LA (?). Good stuff.

Oh but I don't make them. Much easier for a restaurant who makes them SO well to do it for me. I realize you don't have that option though. I suppose you could always bribe Dago's wife to make you some.

My friend in high school was from El Salvador and her mom used to make them in very large batches and sell them. That's when I first tasted them. SO DELICIOUS.

Getting the flavor right is crucial but the actual act of making them is easy enough. I didn't realize that bribery could be involved. :unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom