Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (5 Viewers)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Really, this could be any day/night of the week now. Isolation is awful. I want to see my friends and be free again.
Who else is drankin'?
What are you drankin'?
Tonight is Moscow Mules for me.

Please let this thread go downhill fast.....the EE has been very lackluster lately.

Last edited:

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I discovered 2 things in the last 15 minutes. Saw a commercial for the show...I'm definitely a leg man and sheryl atkinson is drop dead sexy as a 59 year old woman.i-HfJK3VW-XL.jpg

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I discovered 2 things in the last 15 minutes. Saw a commercial for the show...I'm definitely a leg man and sheryl atkinson is drop dead sexy as a 59 year old woman.i-HfJK3VW-XL.jpg
You discovered you're a leg man? Kinda late to the party are we? :hihi:

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Ps
Yesterday I made it out of covid quarantine. I want to get an antibody test because I wonder now if I haven't had it. It's either that or miller lite kills covid. Those are the only possible options for me. I was in close quarters all day with my son on the day he started showing symptoms....there's just no way I got lucky and didn't get sick. I'm leaning towards miller lite killing covid because I don't remember being sick at all this year and miller lite is awesome.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Ps
Yesterday I made it out of covid quarantine. I want to get an antibody test because I wonder now if I haven't had it. It's either that or miller lite kills covid. Those are the only possible options for me. I was in close quarters all day with my son on the day he started showing symptoms....there's just no way I got lucky and didn't get sick. I'm leaning towards miller lite killing covid because I don't remember being sick at all this year and miller lite is awesome.
I want to be happy for you but you keep mentioning Miller Lite and it's really making it hard for me! Just joking, I don't mind Miller Lite. It's much better than Coors Lite.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I want to be happy for you but you keep mentioning Miller Lite and it's really making it hard for me! Just joking, I don't mind Miller Lite. It's much better than Coors Lite.
I just figured out "my lane" so I stay in it. I used to be a bud only person. Then bud sold out and went foreign. I floated for a few years with no beer looking for american owned beers I could drink. I tried a bunch and liked several. Shiner bock was a favorite but heavy. Landshark was probably my favorite but a little too light. They almost all had the same thing in common....they were too expensive for the quantity I like to drink. Most of the people I know drink miller lite and even though it's foreign owned I chose to go that route so that at parties I'm never out of beer.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I just figured out "my lane" so I stay in it. I used to be a bud only person. Then bud sold out and went foreign. I floated for a few years with no beer looking for american owned beers I could drink. I tried a bunch and liked several. Shiner bock was a favorite but heavy. Landshark was probably my favorite but a little too light. They almost all had the same thing in common....they were too expensive for the quantity I like to drink. Most of the people I know drink miller lite and even though it's foreign owned I chose to go that route so that at parties I'm never out of beer.
When it comes to cheap beer it's Natty Light for me. 15 pack for 10.36

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)