Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (40 Viewers)

Wow....I haven't had a weekend like that in awhile. I was up last night until 5am and drank way too much beer. I had 11 in my cooler Friday and added another case to it. Came home today with an empty cooler....that's 35 beers in 2 nights. Been a long time since I've done that.
I'm almost on 9 drinks tonight but now want to prove my worth because of you. I can go beyond 12.

Does anyone here know what a person does with an old Xbox? I used to use my son’s very old one for movies and accessing Netflix and what not before I got a firestick but it’s just been sitting in my house taking up space for too many years now. I just worry since at one point I put passwords and stuff on there and I am not technical enough to know how much of a risk that is. Anyway I didn’t want to start a new thread because the drinking thread has the best people already.

I have an old Atari I still haven't gotten rid of. I can't seem to get it working. I'm not sure what the issue is. Seems like it's getting power, but no picture. I have an original Xbox, 2 Xbox 360s, one still works and the other one croaked. I have 2 Wiis, same thing, I have a GameCube and an old N64. And of course all of the games. Haven't thrown any of them away yet. But, I really do need to downsize sooner or later, but it's usually later, lol.

As for the passwords, at least on the 360, you periodically have to enter the password. As long as you don't give the next person the password and sign out, you should be fine. I do think you can remove the profiles from the system as well.

I have an old Atari I still haven't gotten rid of. I can't seem to get it working. I'm not sure what the issue is. Seems like it's getting power, but no picture. I have an original Xbox, 2 Xbox 360s, one still works and the other one croaked. I have 2 Wiis, same thing, I have a GameCube and an old N64. And of course all of the games. Haven't thrown any of them away yet. But, I really do need to downsize sooner or later, but it's usually later, lol.

As for the passwords, at least on the 360, you periodically have to enter the password. As long as you don't give the next person the password and sign out, you should be fine. I do think you can remove the profiles from the system as well.
I traded away my Xbox One, Wii U Zelda Edition and my New Nintendo 3DSXL plus the games that go with all platforms in order to get the money needed to do the meet and greet for Alice Cooper when he came down here in 2016 at the Saenger Theater. I don't regret it. I maybe could've worked keeping the 3DS but I'm still good with my decision. I mean I have a pic with my head in a guillotine! 2nd row tickets. Got two guitar pics from @Hurricanenita with one being thrown to me directly and I snatched it out of the air.

Does anyone here know what a person does with an old Xbox? I used to use my son’s very old one for movies and accessing Netflix and what not before I got a firestick but it’s just been sitting in my house taking up space for too many years now. I just worry since at one point I put passwords and stuff on there and I am not technical enough to know how much of a risk that is. Anyway I didn’t want to start a new thread because the drinking thread has the best people already.
You could start a thread on the VG board. I'm sure they'd welcome a female presence.

You could start a thread on the VG board. I'm sure they'd welcome a female presence.

I can't think of a smart alecky thing to say about the f9 and female presence. Trainwreck is the first thing that comes to mind. :hihi:

But seriously, the f9 has petered out lately it seems. I used to visit on the regular, but it's been sparse of the last couple of years.

I've actually been playing BF4 pretty regularly for the last couple of months. Still having fun with it.

There is a menu option to do a factory reset which will remove all your passwords and stuff. You can probably trade it in at GameStop for a few dollars.

So is everyone besides moi taking Monday night off?

I had a late tennis match so just a little wine.

I am having Rogue Chocolate Nitro Stout along with olives and some gouda and white cheddar blueberry cheese for a late dinner soon to be transitioning to scotch.

Got a bottle of Deanston 12 year for the first time. Its a nice highland scotch. It is aged in bourbon barrels so it has a nice dark amber color naturally. Its amazingly smooth for 46.3% ABV. I get vanilla, honey, some nutty flavor (cashew?), nutmeg, some oak, and a malty cereal flavor. Has a nice, viscous mouth feel....really coats nicely. The flavors fade out nicely along with some pleasant spice on the back end

So is everyone besides moi taking Monday night off?
I just finished working.

at 4:30 p.m. I got a message on Teams from one of my colleagues asking if needed him to send me anything else for one of our implementations. I was like what...apparently at noon I got an email from the project lead for my 3rd full time role at my company asking me to put together some slides based on info from a prep meeting that I was not in for a meeting tomorrow with a client that I also am not attending.

So I was like well sorry I have to catch up on emails because I have eleventy million and I guess I I'll do it but not until tonight. So I went for my bike ride, worked out, showered, ate dinner, watched the end of the MNF game and then started working.

mf'ers. In the future if they have a same day deadline, they need to IM me or call me. I get too many emails and I don't have time to read them all so a heads up to go read a specific one with tasks assigned to me would be helpful.

Anyway, I'm having a drink before heading to bed because I'm in a foul arse mood.

I just finished working.

at 4:30 p.m. I got a message on Teams from one of my colleagues asking if needed him to send me anything else for one of our implementations. I was like what...apparently at noon I got an email from the project lead for my 3rd full time role at my company asking me to put together some slides based on info from a prep meeting that I was not in for a meeting tomorrow with a client that I also am not attending.

So I was like well sorry I have to catch up on emails because I have eleventy million and I guess I I'll do it but not until tonight. So I went for my bike ride, worked out, showered, ate dinner, watched the end of the MNF game and then started working.

mf'ers. In the future if they have a same day deadline, they need to IM me or call me. I get too many emails and I don't have time to read them all so a heads up to go read a specific one with tasks assigned to me would be helpful.

Anyway, I'm having a drink before heading to bed because I'm in a foul arse mood.

Well, I hope the drink helps and you feel better in the morning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom