Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (78 Viewers)

Also...does anyone know what this is exactly and where I order one for my wife's next birthday? I'm not entirely sure what it's intended use is but I certainly know why I'd order it for my wife. Every time I click on it to find out I end up in click bait hell.

Also again.....I've noticed the drunker I am the more amazing bob ross is. I'm in the camper on antenna over the weekend and one of the channels always has bob ross on. Guy was a painting wizard.

Ps
I still want to know what that amazing invention is

Trying something new tonight...Teeling Irish Whiskey

Wow....I am IMPRESSED! Unbelievable that this was only $38 at Walmart

Bottled at 46% and its finished in rum casks. Its smooth for 46%, flavors of vanilla, fruits, brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut, and toasted cashew. Tastes like it has a high malt content

Another thing is that it has a thick, oily mouthfeel and while that sounds peculiar it is making for a helluva drink

Never heard of this one before and really surprised I discovered it at walmart

Also again.....I've noticed the drunker I am the more amazing bob ross is. I'm in the camper on antenna over the weekend and one of the channels always has bob ross on. Guy was a painting wizard.

Ps
I still want to know what that amazing invention is

You ever watched Bob Ross

1603514296085.gif

Trying something new tonight...Teeling Irish Whiskey

Wow....I am IMPRESSED! Unbelievable that this was only $38 at Walmart

Bottled at 46% and its finished in rum casks. Its smooth for 46%, flavors of vanilla, fruits, brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut, and toasted cashew. Tastes like it has a high malt content

Another thing is that it has a thick, oily mouthfeel and while that sounds peculiar it is making for a helluva drink

Never heard of this one before and really surprised I discovered it at walmart
You ever watched Bob Ross

1603514296085.gif

Watching him while tripping is pretty awesome as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom