Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (8 Viewers)

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Really, this could be any day/night of the week now. Isolation is awful. I want to see my friends and be free again.
Who else is drankin'?
What are you drankin'?
Tonight is Moscow Mules for me.

Please let this thread go downhill fast.....the EE has been very lackluster lately.

Last edited:

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I can't wait to get back to normal. Feels like I'm never going to turn the corner on this covid thing. Had another bad day again today. Just exhausted and sleeping constantly. I feel so horrible in the mornings I find myself sitting here not wanting to go to bed tonight.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't wait to get back to normal. Feels like I'm never going to turn the corner on this covid thing. Had another bad day again today. Just exhausted and sleeping constantly. I feel so horrible in the mornings I find myself sitting here not wanting to go to bed tonight.
Did u get the ashwaghanda?

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Is the fatigue like mononucleosis?

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Is the fatigue like mononucleosis?
Never had mono so not sure. It's the least amount of energy that I've ever had though. I seriously slept 18+ hours today.
Did u get the ashwaghanda?
Yeah...been taking it all week plus a multivitamin. I'm still having fevers.....was 103 this morning when I got up. Comes down with tylenol but man do I feel horrible until it does.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Never had mono so not sure. It's the least amount of energy that I've ever had though. I seriously slept 18+ hours today.

Yeah...been taking it all week plus a multivitamin. I'm still having fevers.....was 103 this morning when I got up. Comes down with tylenol but man do I feel horrible until it does.
I got results after 3 or 4 days

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My drink whilst being outside The fingers in the drink is an optical illusion. My fingers are on the side of the glass.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
My drink in front of the lamp that is outside On the wooden post to the right is a Coca cola bottle opener.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Man the night got away from me. Somehow it became 3am out of no where and then I wake up at 8am with the lights still on and my door open and I don't remember going to sleep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)