Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (10 Viewers)

File this under bonus. During the game my son was putting under glow lights on his car ( I know but he's 17 and kids gonna kid) and had a question. I went out to look at it and upon returning realized I'd lost my beer. Looked for it but couldn't find it so opened another because I was pretty sure the one I lost was about empty. Found that beer still in the koozie in the garage while ago but it wasn't empty....it was a brand new unopened beer. So now I have 10 left instead of 9

my mom made red beans. they are tolerable. tolerable enough that i went to acme in br for decent red beans (only a side) to satisfy at least a quenching.
great jambalaya, seriously great.
gumbo, chicken (bone in) and whatever else, good but too salty. otherwise, very good.

i prefer chinese and thai.

@DaveXA

Couple beers to add to the list but act quick because they are limited

Shiner Candied Pecan: I am kind of meh on it but you might like it since u are looking for a beer with some sweetness. For a pecan ale, I much prefer Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan and Lazy Magnolia Vanilla Pecan (this one is limited as well)

Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter: some people rave about Yuengling lager but that isn't my taste. However, this chocolate porter is pretty damned good

@DaveXA

Couple beers to add to the list but act quick because they are limited

Shiner Candied Pecan: I am kind of meh on it but you might like it since u are looking for a beer with some sweetness. For a pecan ale, I much prefer Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan and Lazy Magnolia Vanilla Pecan (this one is limited as well)

Yuengling Hershey's Chocolate Porter: some people rave about Yuengling lager but that isn't my taste. However, this chocolate porter is pretty damned good

Where would I find these at?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom