Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (11 Viewers)

Aren't the ads here based on Google searches?
I'm not sure how often their data is refreshed. My ex and her daughters moved out 2.5 years ago but most of my ads are for women's clothing. Some of the models are nice to look at so I'm not complaining. The ads for women's union suits with the drop seat are nice.

I was going to say something earlier apparently (have no idea what) but I got too hammered and passed out.

I just slept for about 20 hours. Thursday and Friday night I stayed up to 6-8am and slept to 3-4pm. Well yesterday I fell back asleep at around 6-8pm and woke up at midnight, ate dinner and went back to sleep and just woke up. Man I feel refreshed!

psa for bloody mary drinkers; chopped scallions are not a bad add

just now found some in the refrig from chili yesterday and thought...

helps if you already like veggies with your zz; horseradish, celery, olive, banana pepper, etc

that is all

Last 24 hours....daughter and I both text negative for antibodies which I found out the rapid test only goes back 3 months. My daughter and I both would've been back in March if we had it...me maybe not...but I'm 99.9% sure she had it in march. Yesterday my wife starts showing minor symptoms and she's had 1 of her 2 vaccine shots. She's shacked up in our bedroom for a day or two and then will go get tested if symptoms look legit.

psa for bloody mary drinkers; chopped scallions are not a bad add

just now found some in the refrig from chili yesterday and thought...

helps if you already like veggies with your zz; horseradish, celery, olive, banana pepper, etc

that is all

Chopped scallions are pretty much good in anything. We put them on everything.

That said, I’m weird about my bloody marys. I want a drink, not a meal. At home I just mix vodka and V8 (which I guess isn’t technically a Bloody Mary).

Chopped scallions are pretty much good in anything. We put them on everything.

That said, I’m weird about my bloody marys. I want a drink, not a meal. At home I just mix vodka and V8 (which I guess isn’t technically a Bloody Mary).
some restaurants tend to do the same.. then add a full piece of each vegetable (or half of; the ingredient ones) crammed in the glass with it. this leaves you with 1/15 liquor to veggie ratio. then there is the garnish...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom