Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (20 Viewers)

As she should!
She has a tv table of ours in there that's the disinfected table. Any dishes on it she's wiped down with clorox wipes so are safe to handle ( I still wash my hands AND use sanitizer after touching anything in there). Now she just has me bring the bottle in and pour it into her glass haha. If I don't end up with covid I may fake it for a couple weeks to get room service like that. I'll be the only person to have covid 6 times just so I can get people to bring me beers and food all the time haha.

Just finished watching the Pels.

High as a kite and a bin of old world recipe homemade italian wedding cookies

DE5E3438B4F14580D1DF45EAD5A216E4B6E6E5BF

I have figured out what it was. I was going through my photos just now and saw this screen shot that I was supposed to post in here because the ads on this website are ummmmm strange to say the least. F1AEBFEC-0539-4E63-B4B4-C1F240C72A6E.jpeg
And here's the other one. I've yet to figure out exactly what this is, where I order it at, and if I need to catch my wife asleep to take any type of measurement. I basically don't know anything about it other than I want one and my wife has a birthday coming up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom