Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (16 Viewers)

Popped the cork on the Portuguese sparkling...pleased so far...

yeah, the image is sidewise, but I don’t feel like reorienting it...

BFE25C0F-BB14-4509-82D9-8CAE1A37C6DD.jpeg

It usually never lets you reorient anyway. You can flip it and SR gonna flip it back. What's up with that?

Ok...so something I catch crap on all the time is sweat pants. I still wear the old style tight at the ankle sweats. I have the cool in style joggers but I prefer the old school sweats. I catch a ton of crap over those all winter but fortunately I rarely care what anyone thinks. I do have jeans for when I'm in public but around the house or to run to the beer store or gas station I'm in circa 1986 sweat pants.

weird because I feel like those are back in style along with those big arse white tennis shoes that look like 800mg ibuprofen

I am drinking Rusty Nails.

This is true.

but also Nick Saban made sausage for my dad.

details at 11

happy ne years

I worked with someone that loved Rusty Nails! What was it? I do remember that I would have been willing to try it but just didn't remember about it.

New years here too. Explained to the family that no matter how much this year has sucked we made it through it and made the best of it. Told the kids that the upside is this is probably the worst year they'll ever face.

I used to love going out on NYE when I was in my late teens, and probably early 20s. However, once I started working NYE nights, especially later in my 20s when I was bartending, I quickly learned that it's amateur night out, and I'm now perfectly fine with staying at home and having beverages in the safety of my house.

I used to love going out on NYE when I was in my late teens, and probably early 20s. However, once I started working NYE nights, especially later in my 20s when I was bartending, I quickly learned that it's amateur night out, and I'm now perfectly fine with staying at home and having beverages in the safety of my house.
As you get older that becomes every night. I can count on one hand the number of bars I've been in the last 10 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom