Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (51 Viewers)

Mind out of the gutter. When I try to bike, it's always how uncomfortable the seat is that stops me.

Were you fitted for the bike, or were you riding something that you just bought "off the shelf"?

If you ride regularly, it is very much worth it to spend the extra money (and yeah, it's not cheap) to be fitted and matched up with a proper bicycle that fits your posture and body type.

Were you fitted for the bike, or were you riding something that you just bought "off the shelf"?

If you ride regularly, it is very much worth it to spend the extra money (and yeah, it's not cheap) to be fitted and matched up with a proper bicycle that fits your posture and body type.

Suddenly I have an image of someone doing a plaster casting of her butt.

bought a fifth of jameo' around 11:30. birch had the nerve to say "a little early?"
The liquor stores here aren't allowed to open until 10am for some reason. I drove by one yesterday right at 10. They were as packed as any store that I have seen. People were lined up outside, and the lot was full.

Grocery stores carry hard liquor, and beer here. It seems odd to stand in line unless you need that special brand.

The liquor stores here aren't allowed to open until 10am for some reason. I drove by one yesterday right at 10. They were as packed as any store that I have seen. People were lined up outside, and the lot was full.

Grocery stores carry hard liquor, and beer here. It seems odd to stand in line unless you need that special brand.
yep this was a grocery opened at 7am

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom