Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (55 Viewers)

So I have a new love. Miller lite in a tall frosty mug. I smoked a couple racks of ribs today and for dinner broke out the frosty mug to pour my beers in. I gotta figure out how to have every beer out of a frosty mug....first step is to buy 5-6 more mugs.

So apparently my bad luck is contagious

My wife was in an accident earlier...fortunately just shaken up and sore at this point

Have had a few beers and some scotch and now watching Piranha 3D in which mutated piranhas seem to have the ability to get up into any orifices and have an affinity for male genitalia

when you are getting out of bed and you say "ouch" because everything is stiff (lol x infinity), yet still struggle to get on your feet.. yes, that is when you know you are now getting old.

for forks sake, is this what ageing is like?

when you are getting out of bed and you say "ouch" because everything is stiff (lol x infinity), yet still struggle to get on your feet.. yes, that is when you know you are now getting old.

for forks sake, is this what ageing is like?
for forks sake. i posted this only a few hours ago, yet it feels like days ago.

So apparently my bad luck is contagious

My wife was in an accident earlier...fortunately just shaken up and sore at this point

Have had a few beers and some scotch and now watching Piranha 3D in which mutated piranhas seem to have the ability to get up into any orifices and have an affinity for male genitalia
Laughing at the movie. Not your wife’s misfortune; to be clear.

So I have a new love. Miller lite in a tall frosty mug. I smoked a couple racks of ribs today and for dinner broke out the frosty mug to pour my beers in. I gotta figure out how to have every beer out of a frosty mug....first step is to buy 5-6 more mugs.

ribs seem very tasty about now, well any time honestly.

i tried a wet rub (lol) last time. i'll probably go back to a dry rub (lol) and a mild wet (yours looks like a murder scene, yet completely salivating) when ready.

ribs seem very tasty about now, well any time honestly.

i tried a wet rub (lol) last time. i'll probably go back to a dry rub (lol) and a mild wet (yours looks like a murder scene, yet completely salivating) when ready.
That was right after I put the sauce on them (can still see brush strokes). I let them go 15-20 more minutes and that sauce dries up some and gets extra sticky.

I have a pork butt laid out thawing.....that'll be for one day this week. Been wanting to smoke some stuff....even though it was 28 degrees when I did those yesterday.

I have a pork butt laid out thawing.....that'll be for one day this week. Been wanting to smoke some stuff....even though it was 28 degrees when I did those yesterday.

I did a pork butt in a mojo marinade in the instant pot a few weeks ago. It wasn't better than smoked, but it was damn good and only took an hour.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom