Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (44 Viewers)

Potential exposure was 8 or more days ago. Technically he was over here last Tuesday with a mask as he had an inconclusive test. Wednesday it came back positive. But the only time I was around him was the Saturday-Monday prior.
Sounds like you might have dodged the bullet then. Happy for you guys.

If anyone should've gotten it it would be my uncle and he didn't get it. I like having a week off of work but don't like not making money. I'll be broke next week.
I would maybe avoid your uncle best you can for a bit haha.....I don't trust the accuracy of any of those tests haha

Guess I'm gonna go drink beers with the neighbor this weekend. Been putting it off for awhile. He ticked me off back in October and I've avoided him since. I really have no desire to hang out with him but living so close there's no way to avoid him forever. Just gonna suck it up and move on if I can. I was pretty P'Oed so not sure if we make it through beers without me telling him to pound sand.

Guess I'm gonna go drink beers with the neighbor this weekend. Been putting it off for awhile. He ticked me off back in October and I've avoided him since. I really have no desire to hang out with him but living so close there's no way to avoid him forever. Just gonna suck it up and move on if I can. I was pretty P'Oed so not sure if we make it through beers without me telling him to pound sand.
What did he do?

Long story and just had a straw that broke the camel's back moment. The gist of it all is he's very selfish and self-centered. Not sure he's even really aware he's like that.

How old is he? If he has any age on him he is probably completely oblivious to it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom