Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (12 Viewers)

If anyone should've gotten it it would be my uncle and he didn't get it. I like having a week off of work but don't like not making money. I'll be broke next week.
Could always do like I've been doing.....DoorDash. I do it mostly just for something to do but only doing a couple hours M-F I make $250-300 a week. Works out to about $20/hr. Can do it whenever you feel like it for the most part. I went out today from 11-2 and made $61

How old is he? If he has any age on him he is probably completely oblivious to it
He's 50 and I believe you're right. Me and the wife have talked at length about it. Not only is he oblivious to it I think he wouldn't change if I said anything. I typically defer to her opinion on these things because my preferred option is to just not hang around people that are like that. She seems to think I should just suck it up and ignore it. He's not a terrible guy...just has some stuff that rubs me wrong.

He's 50 and I believe you're right. Me and the wife have talked at length about it. Not only is he oblivious to it I think he wouldn't change if I said anything. I typically defer to her opinion on these things because my preferred option is to just not hang around people that are like that. She seems to think I should just suck it up and ignore it. He's not a terrible guy...just has some stuff that rubs me wrong.

I understand. Two things that piss me off are hypocrites, people who are unable to be objective, and those that aren't self aware and it really irritates the sheet outta me

Then I start to worry that maybe I am not really self aware like I think I am which means I am not objective and that I am a hypocrite which leads me to self-loathing

Then I have an edible and drink a tumbler of whiskey and decide that the rest of humanity just sucks and there is nothing wrong with me

I understand. Two things that piss me off are hypocrites, people who are unable to be objective, and those that aren't self aware and it really irritates the sheet outta me

Then I start to worry that maybe I am not really self aware like I think I am which means I am not objective and that I am a hypocrite which leads me to self-loathing

Then I have an edible and drink a tumbler of whiskey and decide that the rest of humanity just sucks and there is nothing wrong with me
Its such a long story and more petty than anything. The straw is he pulled the selfish thing with my son and that's what P'Oed me off so much. I get angry again thinking about it haha

Its such a long story and more petty than anything. The straw is he pulled the selfish thing with my son and that's what P'Oed me off so much. I get angry again thinking about it haha

I think you missed the joke of my post

But I do understand that. Mess with my family and you and I got an issue

I think you missed the joke of my post

But I do understand that. Mess with my family and you and I got an issue
I got it...I tried to do the laugh emoji but my WiFi is acting up and it wouldn't load so I gave up haha

I got it...I tried to do the laugh emoji but my WiFi is acting up and it wouldn't load so I gave up haha

tenor.gif

Anybody who knows the reference is my internet buddy

Long story and just had a straw that broke the camel's back moment. The gist of it all is he's very selfish and self-centered. Not sure he's even really aware he's like that.
I have found, as I get older & have gone through years of therapy to deal with all the shirt that has happened to me throughout life, most people have little self awareness in the areas that really matter. I know because I have been that person before. I am have not mastered it yet but I have made huge strides.

anyway, came on the thread to tell you all that it’s been 27 days dry with the exception a few weeks ago I was going to have drinks, had one and passed out (from being tired, not drunk)

I am looking forward to the girls weekend this weekend and having drinks and edibles.

I have found, as I get older & have gone through years of therapy to deal with all the shirt that has happened to me throughout life, most people have little self awareness in the areas that really matter. I know because I have been that person before. I am have not mastered it yet but I have made huge strides.

anyway, came on the thread to tell you all that it’s been 27 days dry with the exception a few weeks ago I was going to have drinks, had one and passed out (from being tired, not drunk)

I am looking forward to the girls weekend this weekend and having drinks and edibles.

Gratz woomin

We are all looking forward to that. You have been insufferable.

Would it offend you if I said you made it 26 days longer than I thought? Haha

Lord Tice tested negative so I'm not going to bother with getting tested myself. I'll be going back to work Tuesday which would be 15 days since I was possibly infected. I'm 99 percent sure I never got it.

Nice, relaxing evening. Big win by the Pels and now watching The Gentlemen (yet again) along with an oversized glass if Lagavulin Distillers Edition.

One of those big pours that comes from it being the last drink in the bottle

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom