Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (60 Viewers)

I just read an email from Guide Dogs for the Blind about a new decision from the ACAA that now prohibits comfort/emotional support/therapy dogs from flights as well as miniature horses and the only service animals allowed to fly are dogs. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m glad they limited it to dogs. While the only animals recognized by the ADA as service animals are dogs & mini horses, it was absurd for people to bring the horses on planes.

Happy drinky Friday, birches! :cheer:

It's a bit more than chilly tonight, so tapping heavily into the bourbon this evening.

Expecting about 10" of snow starting Sunday, so went to the liquor store to overstock my inventory. :yes:

Last edited:
I bought this because, well, I was swayed by the label as I am currently having an elephant obsession. I wish I understood it, though, because I don't think there are any elephants in Argentina.

I just read an email from Guide Dogs for the Blind about a new decision from the ACAA that now prohibits comfort/emotional support/therapy dogs from flights as well as miniature horses and the only service animals allowed to fly are dogs. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m glad they limited it to dogs. While the only animals recognized by the ADA as service animals are dogs & mini horses, it was absurd for people to bring the horses on planes.
I bought this because, well, I was swayed by the label as I am currently having an elephant obsession. I wish I understood it, though, because I don't think there are any elephants in Argentina.

These two posts gave me an idea for the ultimate pet...

Miniature elephants! I would totally have a couple

I didn’t see any elephants when I went to Mendoza.

This should totally be a thing. Why isn't this a thing?

EXACTLY!

I googled and apparently dwarf elephants were a thing but are extinct. The Dwarf Cyprus Elephant had a height of 4.5 ft on average standing on all fours

We need to get our Jurassic Park on and make some of these. I could train them to crap on the lawn of my neighbor who has forking roosters that make noise at fork all any time of day

my brother takes a shower before he leaves the house to go for a walk. i asked him why and he became defensive. of course, i pushed it further. just too funny for me not to. this is only a fraction of what annoys me about him.

i literally hate my family. he makes it too easy to add to the disappointment of being related.

my brother takes a shower before he leaves the house to go for a walk. i asked him why and he became defensive. of course, i pushed it further. just too funny for me not to. this is only a fraction of what annoys me about him.

i literally hate my family. he makes it too easy to add to the disappointment of being related.
Where is he walking to and how long is he gone? IYKWITTS

Yo want to hit up the Sugarfield Distillery tomorrow?

There are, they're just really good at hiding.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom