Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (28 Viewers)

I am definitely doing some day drinking this Sun. That snow fall was just plain stupid. Over 10" and massive hip high drifts thanks to the 30 mph winds. Bull Shirt!
I got home from work this morning and I couldn't get into my driveway. My car has 8" of ground clearance. There's about 10" of snow and it's still coming down, but the plow piled everything at everybody's driveway entrance. I did mine and two neighbors and it has snowed another 2"+ since. We didn't get the wind.

There's a reason why I will no longer get drunk on schnapps and those sound like they belong in that category.
I remember a very long time ago at a Mardi Gras parade I pounded apple schnapps and then butterscotch schnapps, and then I hurled (bazooka style).

Never. Again.

I remember a very long time ago at a Mardi Gras parade I pounded apple schnapps and then butterscotch schnapps, and then I hurled (bazooka style).

Never. Again.

I've never had that issue with it, I drink it too fast and get plastered and pass out real quick. If I'm getting drunk I want to stay up beyond 3 hours. So because I can't control myself on it I no longer drink it.

Just had some fireball. Such a shame that Monday’s are work days. Sunday has always been the day I’m most likely to drink.

I bet if they named it Delicious Gin, you would drink it.

Not really, I already know what Gin is like so changing the name wouldn't move the needle for me. Now if I never had tried Gin before and then all of a sudden Delicious Gin came out and you endorsed it, then I would try it.

Not really, I already know what Gin is like so changing the name wouldn't move the needle for me. Now if I never had tried Gin before and then all of a sudden Delicious Gin came out and you endorsed it, then I would try it.
How many gins have you tasted? Do you like vodka?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom