Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (24 Viewers)

Mixers also cause much worse hangovers because of all the sugar it puts in your stomach. It's why I learned to drink straight liquor on ice. Without mixers, you just need to drink a bunch of water before you go to sleep and no hangover.

When you get drunk as often as I do hangovers aren't as big of a concern as getting the right amount of sleep.

I've never tried any sort of vodka before. I did drink a shot of everclear in a lesbian bar once. Long story. Lol.

Actually drink isn't the right word. I downed that forker really fast cuz I didn't know what I was doing, much less what I was doing in that bar.

I can't remember the last time I had a hangover.

Like I said a little earlier in this thread, I'm pretty much a professional drinker. It did take 5-10 years of drinking pretty much every day to no longer get hangovers. In fact it may have started before that. I was drinking 3-4 days a week starting from 2005-2008 before the everyday part took hold.

Like I said a little earlier in this thread, I'm pretty much a professional drinker. It did take 5-10 years of drinking pretty much every day to no longer get hangovers. In fact it may have started before that. I was drinking 3-4 days a week starting from 2005-2008 before the everyday part took hold.

Dang, that's nuts. I think I would have died a long time ago drinking that much. I'm a tall skinny dude though, so I would probably get pretty drunk within a few drinks.

I'm 5'4 180 pounds but I do come from a family of drinkers.

I'm a full 6 feet and probably 160. Was no more than 150 until a couple of years ago.

Both of my parents drank a lot when I was a kid, and they quit when I was 14-15 years old. Growing up, I saw more alcohol than I've ever seen since. It was crazy back in the day. I just never got into that lifestyle. I was a bit of an odd duck though.

I think I have drunk 1.8 liters of wine right now and I'm still going. I switched from beer to wine because it was cheaper years ago. Before recently, I switched back to beer because I didn't want to drink half a box of wine to get drunk every time but once I did that I average 10-15 or more beers. Also, beer is worse for gout than red wine so I went back to wine and I still average the same amount for wine. I just don't get as drunk as I used to.

Funny thing is once I get around 2 liters it's hard for me to get much further than that. The most wine I have drunk is 3.1-3.2 and yet I almost always want to drink more.

I've calculated that I've gotten drunk more than 4,000 times in my life by now and I'm 37. I actually didn't start drinking until I was 18-19.

Funny thing is once I get around 2 liters it's hard for me to get much further than that. The most wine I have drunk is 3.1-3.2 and yet I almost always want to drink more.

I doubt I'd get to 1 liter before knocking myself out. If I drink more than that, I'd probably puke it back up because my stomach is already jacked up. I probably need to see a doctor because I think I have acid reflux or something.

I'd say my experience is similar. But, I also think the lack of hangovers comes from just learning, from a lot of trial and error, what not to do while drinking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom