Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (27 Viewers)

I made the mistake of leaving the house today. I forgot that it's a holiday. I finished a 12 hour shift at 6am and figured that I'd make a day of it and stay up.

On the right side, I threw a meatloaf together this morning and I'm going to see if cooking it on the kamado gives it a little extra flavor that it won't get in the oven.

Miller lite or hard seltzer? I'm leaning toward Miller lite for this.

I made the mistake of leaving the house today. I forgot that it's a holiday. I finished a 12 hour shift at 6am and figured that I'd make a day of it and stay up.

On the right side, I threw a meatloaf together this morning and I'm going to see if cooking it on the kamado gives it a little extra flavor that it won't get in the oven.

Miller lite or hard seltzer? I'm leaning toward Miller lite for this.

Meatloaf on the grill does great. Are you going to glaze it?

Meatloaf on the grill does great. Are you going to glaze it?
Probably something simple like barbecue sauce or ketchup. I used an Ina Garten recipe for the meatloaf but even her glaze was mostly ketchup if I remember correctly.

Probably something simple like barbecue sauce or ketchup. I used an Ina Garten recipe for the meatloaf but even her glaze was mostly ketchup if I remember correctly.

A lot of them are. Chop up some chipotles in adobo (if you like spice) and add that with some Worcestershire and honey.

Baileys would likely pair really well with milk. I say that because I've topped vanilla ice cream with Bailey's before. Baileys is a creamy/caramel dessert liquor so it works. But I am not watering down my booze

What I am looking for is the same consistency without diluting the stuff to reduce sweetness.
add vodka and you have a "baileys white russian"

shame you don't live in austin still. spec's has a great baileys alternative, michael's irish cream (i have only seen it at spec's). otherwise, just go with carolans.

Please don't ruin it with ketchup
I'm leaning toward barbecue sauce if anything. I put minced garlic in it and it smells sweet. Ketchup might be overkill.

The DigiQ is keeping the temp at about 325. I'm going to pull it at about 155-160 degrees.

I'm leaning toward barbecue sauce if anything. I put minced garlic in it and it smells sweet. Ketchup might be overkill.

The DigiQ is keeping the temp at about 325. I'm going to pull it at about 155-160 degrees.

I just think in any situation, if the meat is seasoned and flavored well ketchup is ruining it....even with burgers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom