Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (58 Viewers)

Wife has been in the hospital a couple days after having pain Thursday. Pancreatitis caused by extremely high triglycerides which is a genetic thing. Hoping she gets to come home tomorrow but sounds like it might be Sunday or Monday. Daughter had a softball game an hour north of here today and has a double header tomorrow. Between driving 45 minutes to the hospital and back and carting her to her game I'm beat. The beers tonight tasted good (miller lites so of course they do) but can only have a couple because tomorrow looks to be about as busy as today was.

The melon thread has been resurrected and it's still not what you think it is.

Finally on my 10th beer so I'll stop with this one, won't have time for the 11th. I said before that I need 10 at least to sleep but I normally drink 11. Anything more means I need more sleep so I usually stick to 10-11. This is all involving me having work the next day.

I'll see you bastages tomorrow, gotta eat and go to sleep for work tomorrow. I'm positive I've said this before but may the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

Wife has been in the hospital a couple days after having pain Thursday. Pancreatitis caused by extremely high triglycerides which is a genetic thing. Hoping she gets to come home tomorrow but sounds like it might be Sunday or Monday. Daughter had a softball game an hour north of here today and has a double header tomorrow. Between driving 45 minutes to the hospital and back and carting her to her game I'm beat. The beers tonight tasted good (miller lites so of course they do) but can only have a couple because tomorrow looks to be about as busy as today was.
Omega 3/fish oil for triglycerides.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom