Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (51 Viewers)

There is an ultra concentrated fish oil that they sometimes prescribe but there are other meds too. The concentrated fish oil is usually short term to get it down quick. I no longer take the ultra fish oil, but I've been on another drug (Tricor/Fenofibrate) for years and the good news is there are no side effects to them and they work. Although, the concentrated fish oil that you can only get by prescription gave me fish belches which is really not ideal.
wtf is this gibberish?

Was gonna start drinking and had this bottle of port I decided to finally finish. Well, turned out to be not even a full glass. I was so disappoint. I have another bottle but it's going with me to Easter dinner tomorrow, so .........
This almost sounds like you're "saving it" which I have to admit makes no sense to me. Why save for tomorrow what you can drink today?

Doctors told my wife no alcohol for 2-3 months. That means I lost my partner until june. She will probably adhere to that where as I would've immediately burst into laughter.

That brings up an interesting dillema. If a doctor told you no drinking for 3 months or you might end up back in the hospital what do you do? Common sense says you don't drink.....reality says there's zero chance I go 3 months without some miller lites.

That brings up an interesting dillema. If a doctor told you no drinking for 3 months or you might end up back in the hospital what do you do? Common sense says you don't drink.....reality says there's zero chance I go 3 months without some miller lites.

You switch to edibles for 3 months

Truly hard seltzer while I smoke a brisket 20210404_010511.jpg

It's too small. It's probably going to be a disaster. Some parts were too thin so I trimmed them off rather than risk them burning.

(I didn't cook mine yet). So I upgraded my grilled cheese idea. I put a slice of American cheese on the bottom of each sandwich(3). Then I added some black pepper, onion and garlic powder and put the bacon on top of that. Then I added more cheese where one had sharp cheddar, 2nd had mozz and the 3rd was both of them. Profit. I cooked for 5 people, 20 slices of bacon in 2 batches. Sandwiches cooked per person. All of that was cooked on a griddle, bacon fat and the cheese. Also, I scraped the griddle after each cook as it was done multiple times and I wound up building up some bacon bits and grilled cheese bits that I put on the side for me to use in one of those sandwiches I mentioned, probably should be the ultimate mix one(3 cheese). I call the one with the bits the Chef's Choice, exclusively for the chef. Again, profit.

Last edited:
(I didn't cook mine yet). So I upgraded my grilled cheese idea. I put a slice of American cheese on the bottom of each sandwich(3). Then I added some black pepper, onion and garlic powder and put the bacon on top of that. Then I added more cheese where one had sharp cheddar, 2nd had mozz and the 3rd was both of them. Profit. I cooked for 5 people, 20 slices of bacon in 2 batches. Sandwiches cooked per person. All of that was cooked on a griddle, bacon fat and the cheese. Also, I scraped the griddle after each cook as it was done multiple times and I wound up building up some bacon bits and grilled cheese bits that I put on the side for me to use in one of those sandwiches I mentioned, probably should be the ultimate mix one(3 cheese). I call the one with the bits the Chef's Choice, exclusively for the chef. Again, profit.

Sounds like Waffle House over there.

Truly hard seltzer while I smoke a brisket 20210404_010511.jpg

It's too small. It's probably going to be a disaster. Some parts were too thin so I trimmed them off rather than risk them burning.
I'd like to have seen the cow that came off of. For what it's worth you could've left that thin stuff on and just trimmed it off after that cooks and snacked on it while the rest finished.

I'm doing fun hospital crap. Supposed to be at home cooking a ham and drinking beer. Wife was supposed to be discharged by noon est. I got here at 11.....it's now 2:15 with no end in sight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom