Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (14 Viewers)

So what I’ve started doing (and I may have posted this but whatever), is I take the chilis I want to use (and I buy big bags of them as well) and toast, seed, and stem them and the reconstitute in some almost boiling stock (usually) or water. Then just throw that in the blender and add it to your chili or whatever for your seasoning.

Ultimately you’re just reconstituting your powered anyway, and this way it doesn’t go stale and you can try different combinations of peppers. Easier to control heat levels too.
It'll also eliminate the toxic cloud of dust that was stinging my eyes and making me cough.

I’ll see if I can find the link and post my modifications to it.

I tinker with amounts. I change amounts and kinds of peppers. I use different stocks. I love shallots. I think this recipe benefits from a little sugar (I like palm but any brownish sugar will work - not much). Oregano is nice.

Strangely enough on national beer day my wife brought me home a bottle of jim beam so I drank some of that tonight. I feel dirty inside haha

You rebel

Lol I do not fork with the sheet they are on. I like having all my teeth, gainful employment and a roof over my head.

Yeah I know there is strong evidence the government had a hand in introducing that sheet originally but there is no excuse for people to be on it nowadays

It isn't like we all haven't seem real life examples or examples on the internet of what that sheet turns you into. How anybody still decides to try that crap is beyond me

Yeah I know there is strong evidence the government had a hand in introducing that sheet originally but there is no excuse for people to be on it nowadays

It isn't like we all haven't seem real life examples or examples on the internet of what that sheet turns you into. How anybody still decides to try that crap is beyond me
Untreated mental illness and/or trauma will have people doing things they never dreamed they’d be doing.

Also, to be clear, I use “crackhead” loosely as a term for all the homeless junkies. They actually have different groups. There are the crack smokers, the heroin users, tweakers(meth/ice) & alcoholics. Then you have those in the aforementioned groups that also have mental illness layered on top of the drug abuse (or the drug abuse layered on top of the mental illness)

The various groups judge each other & their drug of choice and generally stick with those who use the same stuff as them. Like the heroin users really out here talking smack about the tweakers 😂

I learned this from the social workers at the hospital I worked at in Austin.

Untreated mental illness and/or trauma will have people doing things they never dreamed they’d be doing.

Also, to be clear, I use “crackhead” loosely as a term for all the homeless junkies. They actually have different groups. There are the crack smokers, the heroin users, tweakers(meth/ice) & alcoholics. Then you have those in the aforementioned groups that also have mental illness layered on top of the drug abuse (or the drug abuse layered on top of the mental illness)

The various groups judge each other & their drug of choice and generally stick with those who use the same stuff as them. Like the heroin users really out here talking smack about the tweakers 😂

I learned this from the social workers at the hospital I worked at in Austin.

That's interesting, and true. From the time I've spent in DC around the homeless, they do usually hang in separate groups. It's not as obvious though because they're all pretty spread out throughout the city.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom