Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (28 Viewers)

Why? I can’t be in the streets 24/7. A bish has to be home every now and again.

Yeah, I've always been somewhat of a homebody, so this working from home thing is right up my alley. I get more shirt done here than at the office tbh. I was last in my office over a year ago now. When I'm in the office, my coworkers will come by my cubicle and talk about inane crap. I don't have that problem when working at home.

Oh, and I do not miss the commute. Apparently, once they start phasing in working at the office, we'll probably be doing 2/3 and 3/2 home/office rotation. I think I can live with splitting it in half.

Right now it's still maximum telework. I suspect that will change in a few months.

At one point you literally said you were going crazy hence why I was surprised to hear you wanting it to keep going. Edit: whoops, repeated myself and I'm not even drinking!
Ohhh I finally get what you mean. I don’t really want Corona to stay around forever (that was not literal). Just that once rona protocols go away & people have to go back to the office & sheet, they won’t be staying up late drinking as often as we do now.

Ohhh I finally get what you mean. I don’t really want Corona to stay around forever (that was not literal). Just that once rona protocols go away & people have to go back to the office & sheet, they won’t be staying up late drinking as often as we do now.

It might not be the same but we should keep the thread going after the lockdowns are completely lifted.

I'll take my punishment like a man. As a bonus I just slapped myself.
Many years ago I used to drive a very hardcore sim with a guy who yearned for maximum realism. He wore a racing helmet and gloves and built his own cockpit to resemble a 1967 Eagle. I asked him how he felt when he crashed.
Awful, he replied...I get my wife to batter me with a plank of wood so I know the pain of crashing.....
He was serious....
😂

The strangest thing is going to be actually hugging friends and shaking hands with people again...I miss that.
but you’re right the late nights and working in your underwear are definitely a bonus....

The strangest thing is going to be actually hugging friends and shaking hands with people again...I miss that.
but you’re right the late nights and working in your underwear are definitely a bonus....

One thing that I want to keep is the social distancing. Keep your arse away from me unless you're an attractive woman, they can get as close as they want.

Wait wait wait.........you guys have only been drinking nightly because of the lockdowns? Oh....yeah....me too.

I never liked that anyway. I'm not even a germaphobe but I'm still skeeved out thinking where someone's hand could have been. And huggers? Just no. Unless I am sexually attracted to you, I do NOT want to hug you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom