Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (33 Viewers)

So anyone want to hear about my story about getting solicited/sexually assaulted while getting a massage a couple of weeks ago?
Next to what used to be one of the Saints bars in San Diego, is a Chinese massage place. A couple years ago my best friend came to visit me from Texas & after walking around all day at Disneyland, I suggested once we got back to SD to go get a foot massage at the place. It was $25 for an hour long foot massage.

Fast forward to one of the games earlier in the season this past year and I arrive to the Saints bar & see the massage place has the chairs out front (since indoor massages & salons, etc were not allowed to be open).

I am talking to one of the guys at the bar & was like “oh wow they have the massage chairs outside next door. Maybe at half time I’ll go get a quick shoulder/neck massage” then asked him if he’d even been over there.

He said yes, not too long ago before things got shut down again. I jokingly asked if he got a happy ending. He says “as a matter of fact, yes.” I’m all shut up. No way. How does this even happen.

He said he went in for a full body massage & after it was over & he had gotten his full hour, the lady told him to turn over (he was face down I guess) and she removed the towel and started giving him a hand job.

I was laughing so hard. I’m like “and you just let her?” He was like well I wasn’t gonna stop her. So after that I texted my BFF & informed her we have dakk feet.

Next to what used to be one of the Saints bars in San Diego, is a Chinese massage place. A couple years ago my best friend came to visit me from Texas & after walking around all day at Disneyland, I suggested once we got back to SD to go get a foot massage at the place. It was $25 for an hour long foot massage.

Fast forward to one of the games earlier in the season this past year and I arrive to the Saints bar & see the massage place has the chairs out front (since indoor massages & salons, etc were not allowed to be open).

I am talking to one of the guys at the bar & was like “oh wow they have the massage chairs outside next door. Maybe at half time I’ll go get a quick shoulder/neck massage” then asked him if he’d even been over there.

He said yes, not too long ago before things got shut down again. I jokingly asked if he got a happy ending. He says “as a matter of fact, yes.” I’m all shut up. No way. How does this even happen.

He said he went in for a full body massage & after it was over & he had gotten his full hour, the lady told him to turn over (he was face down I guess) and she removed the towel and started giving him a hand job.

I was laughing so hard. I’m like “and you just let her?” He was like well I wasn’t gonna stop her. So after that I texted my BFF & informed her we have dakk feet.
If she had reached for my junk she probably would’ve gotten a reflexive kick in the face. And I suppose if I had been aroused she might have taken it as an invitation, but I was so weirded out I was literally the opposite of aroused.

If she had reached for my junk she probably would’ve gotten a reflexive kick in the face. And I suppose if I had been aroused she might have taken it as an invitation, but I was so weirded out I was literally the opposite of aroused.
Well for what it’s worth, at least this dude is single.

woulda been a better story if it opened with -

'''Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me but...."
I actually do have a "I never thought this would happen to me but..." story, but it's kind of boring.

The day after my 21st birthday, this really hot, smart, sexy, way out of my league chick I had become friends with at work came over to have dinner and hangout. That was about 25 1/2 years ago, and we're still together. In all that time I've only had eyes for her, never once had any desire or tempation to step out (especially not at some shopping strip massage parlor). She's my best friend, my lover, my life partner. I really never thought that would happen to me.

Well for what it’s worth, at least this dude is single.
And even if I was single, no forking way, not my thing. Just the idea of getting a lap dance from a stripper is pretty repulsive to me.

I actually do have a "I never thought this would happen to me but..." story, but it's kind of boring.

The day after my 21st birthday, this really hot, smart, sexy, way out of my league chick I had become friends with at work came over to have dinner and hangout. That was about 25 1/2 years ago, and we're still together. In all that time I've only had eyes for her, never once had any desire or tempation to step out (especially not at some shopping strip massage parlor). She's my best friend, my lover, my life partner. I really never thought that would happen to me.

And even if I was single, no forking way, not my thing. Just the idea of getting a lap dance from a stripper is pretty repulsive to me.
Different strokes (pun intended) for different folks 🤷🏻‍♀️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom