Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (7 Viewers)

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
There was a phase from like 2012-2016 where I’d often eat while hammered and not remember it. But I’d wake up with pizza crusts left on a plate + the frozen pizza box left out on the counter or like the rotisserie chicken you get from Costco would be destroyed. I don’t do that as much anymore.
Why not? Drunken slovenly eating is pretty fun. Or at least I think it is, I don't remember.

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I plan my snack prior to even beginning to drink. It does 2 things....it ensures I have something to eat and it also somewhat ensures that I won't go raccoon on the kitchen. That last one doesn't always work out as planned but it usually helps.

OP
CapitalCitySaint

CapitalCitySaint

99% Practice; 1% Theory
Reaction score
I plan my snack prior to even beginning to drink. It does 2 things....it ensures I have something to eat and it also somewhat ensures that I won't go raccoon on the kitchen. That last one doesn't always work out as planned but it usually helps.
This never prevents me from going raccoon. I could have eaten a full meal and under the right drunkenness, I’ll still have pizza at 3am.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
Had me a couple delta8 edibles and sipping on scotch

I thought the edibles weren't working, but for some reason it's been taking a long time to hit me lately. Last couple nights I have had 3 edibles and went to sleep like 3 hours later without feeling a thing but in both cases I woke up in the night thirsty as hell and all kinds of forked up

It's a weird experience to go to sleep sober and wake up stoned as sheet

On an unrelated tangent, home run LSU! Winning 2-1 in the 4th inning against Oregon

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Had me a couple delta8 edibles and sipping on scotch

I thought the edibles weren't working, but for some reason it's been taking a long time to hit me lately. Last couple nights I have had 3 edibles and went to sleep like 3 hours later without feeling a thing but in both cases I woke up in the night thirsty as hell and all kinds of forked up

It's a weird experience to go to sleep sober and wake up stoned as sheet

On an unrelated tangent, home run LSU! Winning 2-1 in the 4th inning against Oregon
If I fall asleep high for even 30 minutes to an hour and wake up I no longer feel like I'm high. I think there's been 1-3 times at most that I've woken up forked up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom