Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (27 Viewers)

I am in a good mood. I don’t know why and this is rare so I’m riding the wave. Lol.
I love the rare occasions when I'm just in a good mood for no reason. It's usually directly tied to the type of sleep I'd gotten the night before. I'm currently in a 2 day rut of just horrible sleep so a good mood is nowhere to be found. Last 2 nights I went to bed and woke up an hour or 2 later wide awake and couldn't fall back asleep.

visited family in bradenton this weekend and had a long night with yatwoman's cousin brothers

sazeracs and wine at dinner followed by wimmins going to sleep at 11, followed by the three of us accidentally killing a bottle of limoncello, then the bros halving a bottle of b&b while i switched to rum, then them halving a bottle of pineapple/jalapeno tequila (during which i wisely stayed on the rum)

at 0330 younger bro succumbed and older bro and i continued solving problems of the world for another hour, then each of us toddled off to sleep

according to younger bro's wife, when she roused him from the sofa at 0700 he asked, "are we having sex?"

that is all

visited family in bradenton this weekend and had a long night with yatwoman's cousin brothers

sazeracs and wine at dinner followed by wimmins going to sleep at 11, followed by the three of us accidentally killing a bottle of limoncello, then the bros halving a bottle of b&b (by which time i'd switched to rum), then them halving a bottle of pineapple/jalapeno tequila (during which i wisely stayed on the rum)

at 0330 younger bro succumbed and older bro and i continued solving problems of the world for another hour, then each of us toddled off to sleep

according to younger bro's wife, when she roused him from the sofa at 0700 he asked, "are we having sex?"

that is all
Damn. Did you have a raging headache the following day after all that mixing?

sazeracs and wine at dinner followed by wimmins going to sleep at 11, followed by the three of us accidentally killing a bottle of limoncello, then the bros halving a bottle of b&b while i switched to rum, then them halving a bottle of pineapple/jalapeno tequila (during which i wisely stayed on the rum)

that is all

I think you won Monday night

I love the rare occasions when I'm just in a good mood for no reason. It's usually directly tied to the type of sleep I'd gotten the night before. I'm currently in a 2 day rut of just horrible sleep so a good mood is nowhere to be found. Last 2 nights I went to bed and woke up an hour or 2 later wide awake and couldn't fall back asleep.
Last night I slept with 4 blankets. It was like 56 degrees here & I don’t like turning on the heater because it dries me out and I can’t sleep like that. Anyway, I couldn’t get warm so had 4 blankets. Then woke up at some point way too hot & sweating.

Annnddd because I started drinking a gallon of water per day, I woke up twice to pee. Needless to say, once my alarm went off I absolutely did not want to get up.

Damn. Did you have a raging headache the following day after all that mixing?
no, b/c i occasionally pro stealthed glasses of water between rums

older bro fell on his bathroom floor later that night while fumbling for the advil, and younger bro was pretty wobbly when he emerged at 1000

apparently we were "loud" all night (*pfft*), but wimmins seemed more amused than angered

I told people on Facebook to debate whether Ace of Base is overrated or underrated . . . and they're doing it. Ha

i setup my ninja foodi and made pizza. holy sheet. it isn't wood burning or green egg good, but surprisingly tastes great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom