Corona Drinking Thread (renamed) (76 Viewers)

Weekends only.

it’s not that I am in a bad mood the rest of the time. More like just existing. Not good, not bad.
I am finding the Delta 8 to be a very nice substitute. I thought it wasn't doing anything after that first time but I was taking it too close to bed time. I am noticing up to a 3 hour delay from the time I have a gummy

I am finding the Delta 8 to be a very nice substitute. I thought it wasn't doing anything after that first time but I was taking it too close to bed time. I am noticing up to a 3 hour delay from the time I have a gummy
The delay for me all depends on how much I've had to eat that day (and how much I consume)

The delay for me all depends on how much I've had to eat that day (and how much I consume)
I cut way back on eating since I can't be active at all but what eating I do is generally later

50mg of the Delta 8 gets me a solid, calm, peaceful high

Drinking Amber Bock right now, the only dark beer I like. Well that isn't true, I think Budweiser came out with a newer dark beer that I liked but don't remember the name. I hate Newcastle and Guiness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom